Seatcupra.net awards?

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
But we both Know I wasn't trying to:)

[hug]

i am mucho better now.. am at about 3/10 when it comes to confidence dicking about on the road, want to get back to about 6/7 and that will be enough that i can should i want to with out scaring my self.. but not too much that i cause another accident.

am happy on wide enough roundabouts lifting off and over steering..

the boyo on sunday was silly.. cold tyres + roundabout = incredibly lucky he didnt bin it. silly rwd boys.

driveforward

Is at the Nürburgring
Nov 5, 2002
www.driveforward.com
  • most incorrect fault diagnosis
  • most unspectacular engine failure
  • daftest modification

I could be eligible for all of those!

Cordy's: After fitting a grille to protect the FMIC and a BMC CDA the car wouldn't start. I thought I'd unplugged some electrical connection.. a phone call to m0rk and finding a pool of diesel growing under the car said otherwise: loose fuel line :rolleyes:

Cordy's: Driving into a flood in the dark 500 yds from home. Game over, engine flooded :(

Sooty's: Twin **** Pipe Evolution II.. Especially the 'periscope action' at the Stealth RR about 3-4 years ago

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
i went through 3 gearboxes and traded on with a faulty 2nd gear on my 16v cordoba, 2 new boxes and one specially shipped into dublin via morkfreight then delivered to my doorstep in belfast by myself!
what do i win?

Tony 156

Jul 27, 2006
Thatcham
Alright then guys and girls, will come up with a list of catagories for you all to win and loose at. should get back to you all by the end of play today!

Tony 156

Jul 27, 2006
Thatcham
Seatcupra.net awards

This is what I have come up with so far, there’s not point going mad so just wana cover the major topics.

The cars

Best car – can be any SEAT
Best car – individual categories e.g. Ibiza mk1, mk2, mk3, mk4 Leon mk1 mk2 etc…
Best ICE install – any SEAT
Best styling – any SEAT
Most powerful – any SEAT
Least powerful – any SEAT
Best individual Mod – only one part, no kits and for any SEAT
Best Mod Kit – any kits for any SEAT

Also can cover worst of all of the above

The forum

Best thread
Best reply
Most posts
Best sig

Worst thread
Worst reply
Worst sig

Others

Most spectacular failure – smoke, flames and damage
Most spectacular crash – most damage least pain
Least spectacular failure – blow bulb etc
Least spectacular crash – least impact, largest repair bill

And

PLANK OF THE YEAR – well, that’s up to your own criteria

tommmineh

1.2 POWER
Feb 28, 2005
Sheffield/Rotherham
I wish to nominate Smee's "I'm back - did you miss me?" thread :happy: but I can't find it anywhere :( I'm guessing offtopic gets blackholed after a while?

I think that girl that tried to tow a car with her strut brace (briskoda thread) is on here, that was quite plonkerish :whistle:

Also for anyone who doesn't frequent the Mk4 section, Villain24's multiplying threads about the leaves in his fan could be on there way toward an award...

Last edited:

Tony 156

Jul 27, 2006
Thatcham
if people want this to happen i will try my best to do it and will post the relevant topics in each forum page.

only rules are, can vote for your own car and they must have a SEAT and be on this forum.

so if i get enough suport i will try this out.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Seatcupra.net awards

This is what I have come up with so far, there’s not point going mad so just wana cover the major topics.

The cars

Best car – can be any SEAT
Best car – individual categories e.g. Ibiza mk1, mk2, mk3, mk4 Leon mk1 mk2 etc…
Best ICE install – any SEAT
Best styling – any SEAT
Most powerful – any SEAT
Least powerful – any SEAT
Best individual Mod – only one part, no kits and for any SEAT
Best Mod Kit – any kits for any SEAT

Also can cover worst of all of the above

The forum

Best thread
Best reply
Most posts
Best sig

Worst thread
Worst reply
Worst sig

Others

Most spectacular failure – smoke, flames and damage
Most spectacular crash – most damage least pain
Least spectacular failure – blow bulb etc
Least spectacular crash – least impact, largest repair bill

And

PLANK OF THE YEAR – well, that’s up to your own criteria

I think you should have 'Most helpful forum member' - there's a few deserving people here.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise