Chrome interior Parts.

campey

less talk more pictures!:cartman:

Fair do, i tried to upload from my mobile but will need to get them on my comp before i can get them on here.

Although i have just taken most of it off as it hasnt stayed 'Stuck'!

Seen some chrome vents in an ibiza at a local scrappy so probs just try get them out and pay a bit more for the real deal.

still try get pics up at some point

campey

UPDATE:

Just paid £5 for only 3chrome vent surrounds(4th one wasnt there), and a chrome gear surround/ gaiter so not bad i guess. just need to try get that last vent surround and im sorted.

As for the DIY chrome trim im thinking of having one last go on the small venti on top of the dash before binning the idea all together.

marksy93

In an Ibiza..FR This Time
Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
just fitted aluminum gear surround & air vents looks the business! next is aluminum dial surrounds :) pics shall be up soonish

campey

just fitted aluminum gear surround & air vents looks the business! next is aluminum dial surrounds :) pics shall be up soonish

nice1, where did u get the aluminum ones from?
i've found it hard to get the vent surrounds in, not good with fidley things like that.

i like the dial surrounds too but seem expensive on ebay.

marksy93

In an Ibiza..FR This Time
Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
sgpetch...alright price and quick delivery, i stuggled for a bit but then i got a bit of sting looped round the vent & pulled it out..worked easy and the vents near the doors were easier as you can fit your hand round the back etc,

gear surround was easy just pull really hard ;) & i shall put pics up when i by the dial surrounds, pics of the new interior are on my other thread (advice on modifications)

campey

yeah i used a shoe lace to pull vents out too.
I've seen some nice dial surrounds but think i will just stick with vent and gear surround as chrome.

will check out other thread to see.

keef.b

Feb 11, 2011
portsmouth
Hi all, just done the chrome air vents and gear suround. center vents came out no probs at all with a cupple of zip ties,surounds were easially changed by hand. side vents came out easially by hand but biggist porb was dismantleing them as i didnt want to damage any thing. cupple of small electrical screwdrivers did the trick. no probs at all with the gearstick surounds either, both parts slid off with a bit of pressure. thanks 4 all the tips everybody. very happy, they look great. keith

Sonic1506

Jun 12, 2010
I might have missed it but whats the part number for the gear knob ? read through the whole thread and only saw the chrome vents and chrome gear surround part numbers?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.