want to buy an ibiza !

matster chief

I really want to buy a seat ibiza tdi . 1.9 something like that , love the interior of cupras and love black cars , currently have a c2 vts 54 reg , can someone advise me on what to get , looking to spend 6k ,

Thanks Matt

mugsy86

I was looking at the same thing without about the same budget, maybe £6500 if it really suits, definitley want the 130TDi engine/6 Speed gear box, do you think an FR is realistic in this budget or should I be looking at a lower trim?

matster chief

from what ive seen for the 6kmark you cant get much , i want a nice sporty interior , like in the cupra , wanted the 130 hp at least ,people on here arent bein much help , might just get the focus tdci , can get a nice1 for 5k , love the ibizas just need some knowledgable advice

Randomman

Jan 11, 2007
People arn't being much help? You asked a question, should I get one, simple answer is yes.

A) It will pee over the focus.
B) They are quick, reliable and have a damn good forum dedicated to helping out on any problems.
C) Remapped will see the 60 sprint in a fraction over 7 seconds, 6 gears mean 55+ mpg on the motorway.
D) They are build better than the focus
E) They look the mutts nuts
F) They depreciate pretty quickly.

What info do you want? Its a better car, thus it costs more.

matster chief

all sounds great , but can anyone find me something for under 6.5 k ? please help
Matt

matster chief

seeing as you might know better places to look , autotrader is possibly the worst , dont expect to find people as unhelpful as you , people like you could give the whole forum a bad name ,

matster chief

seeing as i said please help i clearly do understand manners ! whats your problem , if you dont like what im saying dont reply as you clearly have no intention of helping me which was the point of my thread

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
The only interior differences between the 130 Sportand Cupra are the seat cloths and the colour of the pillars, headlining and the vent knobs. The Cupra is actually pretty gloomy inside, I prefer the Sport interior.

matster chief

suppose any bits i wanted to upgrade i would be able to get hold of anyway , im looking at ibiza 1.9 tdi sports , obviously i will get an fr if i see one in my price range , just waiting for my car to sell then ill get one , then start working on making it my own ,

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise