SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Chester

MPG racer
Mar 25, 2002
Peterborough
I feel SCN is a pretty unique site, welcoming with an abundance of technical knowledge and more than willing to help. It's hard a big part to play in me having my 3rd Seat now, and is a consideration for me thinking about my 4th (and if not staying in the VAG family). I don't think other marques enjoy this (if you've been to a BTCC round where SCN has its own parking area, you'll see what I mean!), and it's an absolute pleasure to be a part of it.

Long live SCN! :)

murray-cupra

Feb 23, 2011
Aberdeen
Yeah congrats SCN! i've only been on here for a few months but i use the site everyday and has been so helpful. a really great forum!!

Dutchchord

Congratulations With THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY........Excellent site

Best Wishes from The Netherlands Dutchchord Mike

t17chy

Modifier
Mar 10, 2011
Shefford, Beds
I feel SCN is a pretty unique site, welcoming with an abundance of technical knowledge and more than willing to help. It's hard a big part to play in me having my 3rd Seat now, and is a consideration for me thinking about my 4th (and if not staying in the VAG family). I don't think other marques enjoy this (if you've been to a BTCC round where SCN has its own parking area, you'll see what I mean!), and it's an absolute pleasure to be a part of it.

Long live SCN! :)

happy birthday and congratulations. not all forums are a happy place and some are full of unspeakables, but this is one of the few im proud to be a member of.

does scn really have its own btcc parking because ive been 3 times and just park in normal place. im going to silverstone at end of the season in the cupra

oldskool

well done guys, where would i have got all these many ideas on spending my money. its been the best site for information and help, well done everybody

dannydoo

Congrats!! i have joined a few forums now over the years this one is 100% and has helped me a few times now :) ...

TonyK

Vodka?
Jul 16, 2006
Northampton
Congratulations on 10 years to all involved :)

.. hang on that means I've been a member here for nearly half the sites existence .. I feel old now :( (but I will have paid my car off in August woo :funk:)

Cadwell

Congratulations on making it to 10 years. I haven't been around for a while, I no longer have my LCR (do miss it) and have moved on to other, older things but this place was here for me when I was in the fold. Here's to the next 10 years.

Fife Flyer

Happy birthday guys, sounds like it will be a great day, pity it is not at Knockhill!

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
Congratulations!!

Gosh, I do remember the days of yahoo groups (they were called E-groups before I think)
wow, haven't forums progressed since and more importantly forums such as these retain long term membership. 2000-2001 was a great year for internet forums, websites taking off I remember it well, though didn't find this one till 2004.

Well done guys! Been a member here for over 5 years and its funny one of the reasons I don't change my car is will one ever find such a helpful fun motoring forum like this?!

Enjoy!

Here's to the next decade!

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Congrats on the 10 years :)

Well done and thanks for keeping it going. Been on here about a year i believe and love it!

Heres to many more :cheers:

Nick

Jun 24, 2001
Coventry, UK
Visit site
Congratulations SeatCupra.net.

The site is as fresh today as it was in the begining thanks to the enthusiasm of itsmembers.

I look forward to many years more.

Last edited:

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
SCN, the greatest car forum I've ever been a member of, in the 4 years or so I've been a member, I've made some fantastic friends (be at at local meets or at the BTCC)

I've also asked for (and received) loads of good advice from people regarding issues I've had with both Leons I've owned.

Here's to another 10 years (*and more) of SCN

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise