SCN Flyer

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Just a comment for the already overworked admins, printed off some Flyers the other day as I usually have a couple in the glove box.

While it was printing I had a brief scan of the document and it's a little out of date;-

- 5,000 members stated twice (it's nearly 10,000 now)
- Hits views and Bandwidth is higher.

Don't know if it's easy to update or not but just thought it could do with being freshened up.

As I say it's a minor point but I thought I would menton it :whistle:

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
I was intending on having these on the front windscreen at USC on the 5th when the car is on a stand.

If there is a change could you let me know or post a link as i only have the old version

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Z's updating it now.

He's just **** s brick at the latest stats I've just pulled from the server.

m0rk said:
Z's updating it now.

He's just **** s brick at the latest stats I've just pulled from the server.

Might be able to organise a print run again guys if thats useful, as have a job coming up in the next of weeks. Won't produce as many as last time, but enough to keep us going! Let me know.

Ryan

brett

mk2 Golf 16v.
Oct 29, 2003
NW
How many uniques are you getting ? 14 mill hits as in page views aswell... thats a bloody lot you know .

Ever though of approaching a decent ad agency to consider using SCN as an ad channel, that would turn into a tidy sum of money coming in for SCN to fund events / comps etc...

Goot

There Can Be Only One!
Sep 9, 2002
Cheshire
Any chance of a "Flyer left by xxxxx" box on the front so we can fill in our names?

Goot :)

brett

mk2 Golf 16v.
Oct 29, 2003
NW
Lets just say .. You ARE the number 1 seat "enthusiast" site anway , traffic is nothing like yours..

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
the 'box' is there on the new one goot.

Brett - the ads turn over enough to pay for our own stable server (only hosts SCN) but as you can imagine is costly.

No need for any more cash really - it's not like we're jobless hobo's living off the state.

Goot

There Can Be Only One!
Sep 9, 2002
Cheshire
Cheers. Ive not printed anyoff for a long time, the last batch is just running out and that didn't have a box.

Goot :)

brett

mk2 Golf 16v.
Oct 29, 2003
NW
I imagine its costly...jesssuuss , with that traffic, well at least you have a stable platform to provide if you wish to take things further anyway.

Really..... i thought everyone was a jobless hobo on here, everyone seems to be on here all day , every day so how on earth are they doing work too ??? :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.