SCN Flyer

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
goof spotted

in one of the photo's there seems to be a man in a cupranet T-shirt.
a well known goof if ever there was one :D

jw22

anyone for more bubbles?
Jul 24, 2005
Kent
This may solve all the problems

............... Or then again amy just add to em

Oxford English Dictonary
01865 556767.

They are most accomodating when people ring up for advice.

ps. the 2nd its should read It is.......

:thumbup:

ZBOYD said:
Yer sounds good Ryan, won't need as many as last time, ive still got 100s :D

When you need artwork let me know, i'll sort it out for you.

So long as I have hi res PDF artwork, 1up, with 3mm bleed by 12th August to [email protected] then that should be fine.

I will double check tomorrow and let you know if its a no go but should be fine. Depending on what the final spec is for my work job being printed it will make either 5k or 10k leaflets, so if you only want 5k leaflets and want something else done with it then thats feasible too.

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Another nit-picking suggestion for the flyer - where it mentions "10000" (as in members), this might be more readable as "10,000" - ie with the comma in ?

m0rk -> How much do the website stats fall by if you filter out your own visits ? :D

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
brett said:
Lets just say .. You ARE the number 1 seat "enthusiast" site anway , traffic is nothing like yours..

Oooooohh that comment will really wind one person up, i like it.

Yeah i agrea, i never used to use SCN much, i tended to use others, but now when you look at it, there is no other resource that gets as many quick replies as this place and also the knowledge on here is superb. I know there are troubles between other so called rivals, but could you imagine if all the Seat boards rolled into one, wow, you would be lookig at quite a threat to the main forums on the net.

I just think we should be more active at the shows next year, EG TRAX the years biggest show, if BENSAUD had not pulled his finger out then none of us would be going, but when you look at the amount users there are here we have a very small stand of just 25 cars. Could easily be 100 or so.

So what is SCN's Official Club Meet? i think next year we need to get a date booked and get a huge rep along.

I would be prepared to get more involved if need be.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Ant FR said:
So what is SCN's Official Club Meet? i think next year we need to get a date booked and get a huge rep along.

It's a time thing, we don't take money - so it's all done as & when - no 'salary' is drawn or expenses paid!

I've been thinking about something, but it's a guess as to what's worth doing.

In the past couple of years we've had pretty massive meets at one of the BTCC/SCC rounds - depends on the location & time of year really.

We don't see ourselves as having rivals though (it's no competition....) just safe in the knowledge that we can say we're the No1 - and mean it (by some considerable margin)

[/ego]

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise