Play nicely while I'm away

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
That's it - after a year of planning & saving we're off to California tomorrow for a break

While we're there we'll be getting married in Vegas (no elvis, or star trek theme) but a nice outdoors landscaped gardened place - pictures should have the mountains as a backdrop.

Anyway - I need a break, so don't email me - heck PM's are even turned off.

I've passed z the moderating bat, so he'll issue some 'bad cop' punishment while I'm awol :D

If you're going to brands - shout a bit louder for me & I expect some real smart shots of the cars.

ta ta :funk:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
pictures should have the mountains as a backdrop
cardboard cut outs in some seedy drive thru no doubt ;)
all the best to you and lorna mate.
if you see a midget in a tux ,whack him for me, and rob his suit ;)

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Good luck and all the best out there. We'll try to behave in your absence, but you know that's not going to happen. ;)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
m0rk said:
That's it - after a year of planning & saving we're off to California tomorrow for a break

While we're there we'll be getting married in Vegas (no elvis, or star trek theme) but a nice outdoors landscaped gardened place - pictures should have the mountains as a backdrop.

Anyway - I need a break, so don't email me - heck PM's are even turned off.

I've passed z the moderating bat, so he'll issue some 'bad cop' punishment while I'm awol :D

If you're going to brands - shout a bit louder for me & I expect some real smart shots of the cars.

ta ta :funk:

Im personally dissapointed you didn't go for the Ferengi themed wedding, but I guess the Tom Jones and Shirley Bassey themed wedding will be just as glamorous. :cartman:

Have a wonderful time, the both of you. And thanks for everything you do here, couldn't do it without you, have a great holiday and wedding, and see you in a few weeks. :D

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
You can trust us - but can we trust you ;-)

By that I mean to trust you to not come back with an unhealthy obsession with gas guzzling V8s - I meant nothing more...

Have a good one.

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
What no internet access in the USA?!?! rubbish excuse ;)

Have a top time fella and good luck with everything.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.