MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Bought Rachel's MAK fever 5R wheels with Avon ZZ3 tyres

Don't really want to lower it any more as i am really happy with the ride it gives.

DSCF2400Small.jpg

Also got a Becker BE 7820 Traffic Pro High Speed today, need to get a new fascia reducer later and get it fitted soon.

IBD

Here Again!
Jan 16, 2006
North West
Looks very clean Lee, can't help thinking silver would work better on the rims though.
I need some nice wheels, but they will be on hold until the Abt kit is on and the clutch, water pump and exhaust are done!

IBD

Here Again!
Jan 16, 2006
North West
Going to fro one off for oldskool tonight, one day I will get round to fitting it! Shame you didn't say you were driving past to blackpool, you could have picked one up!
I guess you have got the black and blue theme continued now

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Went the wayfarer too with mates (not in my car lol) so went to Wales too from Winsford.

Tried the Becker, oooooozes quality and so standard looking.
Need to make a loom up so it swaps the red and yellow over, and install the GPS aerial properly, but i am so sure i have got the right stereo now :)

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
I do like those wheels. Suit the car well. Reminds me of my old blue Leon with 5 spokes.
Still haven't seen your car in the flesh yet though!

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Made the loom up some of the pins didn't match to the stereo on the Leon due to the Becker having Sat Nav.
Hoping to get it fitted tomorrow now.It is a VERY nice unit, got it set up in the kitchen (Mrs is happy again lol) so i can have a play around before it goes in the car.
Not sure why it needs a wire to the reverse light, but have read you an put it to earth if needed.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
No found the reason, won't be bothering with it lol

Reverse Wire:
Many people use Traffic Pro without hooking up the reverse lights- this only lets Traffic Pro know when you are going backwards to give you better directions. Mine is hooked up. In some cars the reverse wire is impossible to reach. The connector for the reverse lights in some Z3's is easy to reach, it is under the gear shift boot:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.