Mdonno

Oct 16, 2017
North West
Hi,
I have recently bought my first Seat (Already fallen in love with it).
I purchased a Black 2008 Seat Leon Fr 2.0 TFSI. Only one previous owner, full seat history and cambelt history.
Coming from two previous jap cars - one being an Ep3 Type R, I was a little worried about how the seat would stack up not only in terms of reliability but also in terms of enjoyment to drive. I researched a lot and I've always like the look of these quirky little cars. After driving the car for just a few days I thoroughly enjoy everything about it (already want the big brother cupra version).
With that said I'm hoping to add a few modifications to the Fr, first of which is the Oversized ramair intake I have waiting to be fitted as well as a turbo back exhaust and other supporting mods. I'm sure I will post soon asking about the best places for remaps etc but for now I have joined this forum to get some good knowledgable information to help me in happy, reliable ownership of my first Seat.
Cheers :)

Last edited:

perkman1969

Feb 25, 2015
NE England
Welcome mate, you’ve certainly come to the right place. You’ll never be short of ideas from fellow enthusiasts and before you know it, you’ll be doing stuff to your car you never even realised you wanted to do Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.