Congratulations to Jason

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
lol cheers john.
1.816v ibiza still going strong and new owner on here
2.016v cordoba still going strong and new owner on here
1.8 20vt skoda ocatavia vrs still going strong and i'm still on here.
.these are the 3 cars i have had since becoming a bit of a petrol head,thousands and thousands spent on cars and bits.
thousands spent on track days,shows,RRdays and meets.
many many friends ,and i'd like to say a fair few people i can call mates.

it all started from a small message board 3.5 years back when someone i hadn't even met suggested coming on here.
a track day at alconbury followed with a few of these new fangled 20vt ibiza and leons were brand new.
a year or so later i became a member of a banned group,that took cars apart and put them back together better than they were made,the owner had a mum that you dreamt about,and a neighbour that was quite mad,we decided one day to go into the woods and shot the living shite out of each other in the middle of feburary(we won btw).
i then became the curborough and lichfield ploughing champion in my cordoba on the best track day i have been on,pissing rain and low speed fun.
i am now a registered medic with the cupra net clan,in operation flashpiont,i repair people on friday and saturday nights(when i can stay awake /sober)
the future?i MUST do the ring and that i am saving for .
hopefully i can help anyone i can. whether with car things or just to point out that your job isn't that bad after all.
thanks to cupranet for being there when i get home and want a release from the drudgery of sewage.
thanks for reading my drivvel,and i bet this isn't even my 5k post .
btw forgot to all those that have helped me actaully USE the pc i have,i started using cupra net on a bush remote control through my telly

Vennuth

It's like the oscars... you're making me tearfull ;)

Agreed though, this is a great place - strange to think that by randomly logging on here one day I've had a couple of great days out and made some decent friends :thumbup:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
i challenge the mods to find my first post

from memory it went"i haven;t got a cupra but ,i have got a SEAT"or something like that

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
oh and for the 5k post a big arse lick to shaggy,zboyd,martyn,m0rk for the site.its doing alright;)
i've not seen humour like this site either ,please keep it coming.
if i'm here in another 5 thousand posts ,somone get my life out of lost property

Kam

Prof. Myang Li - Yum!
Jun 6, 2002
South East
Visit site
jason said:
oh and for the 5k post a big arse lick to shaggy,zboyd,martyn,m0rk for the site.its doing alright;)
if i'm here in another 5 thousand posts ,somone get my life out of lost property

:yes: agreed! This is the first forum I am joined in regards to cars and it has become rather addictive! Very entertaining as well as informative!

It has also "encouraged" me to spend, spend, spend on my car...if the missus knew what I really spent on my car instead of fixing up our crummy house - I will blame it on SCN!!! ;)

Jaybee

In my reckoning the mod-types deserve serious freebees from Mr SEAT and his merry VW Group...

Okay, so I'm virtually a newbie but for what it's worth, 'tis one of the best forums I've polluted. So - good-on-yous.

Oh, and congrats Jason. That's some serious keyboard abuse. ;)

cupra R con

Normal member
Mar 23, 2004
hell
jason said:

10K posts getting nearer, are you trying to retract your earlier statement, or would you like me to try & regain your life now?