Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

jakey boy

Jan 9, 2012
jake, 34 from perth.
family and bigger miles mean i drive a 10 plate white seat exeo sport, factory suspension upgrade ( eibach? ) rims painted black, seat exhaust trim, boot spoiler and cupra grill.
most common question - what is it?

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I'm female of course I like to talk ha!
Awkward silences at a meet - that's like a first date! Haha!

I've seen worse than that at our meets. I have witnessed somebody turn up, sit in their car and not get out, then drive off. :rofl:

jake, 34 from perth.
family and bigger miles mean i drive a 10 plate white seat exeo sport, factory suspension upgrade ( eibach? ) rims painted black, seat exhaust trim, boot spoiler and cupra grill.

Sounds nice with the black and white combo. I like the Exeo, proper grown up car!

Graeme 35 Bo'ness,

Track Grey Mk 2 Leon cupra R, soon to be Stage 2+ (getting the Revo treatment this weekend!)

You'll need to get it together with the other Scottish LCRs at some point. We've got yellow, white and I think blue, but not seen a grey one yet.

Miss Chief

Jun 4, 2011
jake, 34 from perth.

Do they still have the Audi manufacturer plate under the bonnet?

ljb2013

Feb 25, 2013
Manchester
Laura from argyll and fife but living down south at the moment...i get around a bit ;) Tomorrow it'll be exactly 1 month since i got my yellow Ibiza FR :D
4e6a5ena.jpg

Taxi350

Apr 20, 2013
Red, boy in pittmedden had it? Stripped out stage 1? Going in for mot on Tuesday but need airbag light off..! Hasn't been on the road since September last year but was garaged so should be fine, body works mint and only 79k :) Just a toy for summer days

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.