Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
forumheader_xmas2005.gif

You may of noticed. ;)

Just to wish you all a great xmas. Hope Santa brings you something nice. :D

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
I've been told that Keira Knightley's not going to be coming down the chimney this year so I guess I'll have to hope for something else. :)

Steve_B

Stacy mmmm.......
May 6, 2005
West Yorkshire
cordobabrendy said:
merry christmas, hope you all have the meal on the big day with all the trimmings!

Going to Denmark to see the other halfs folks this year so the meal starts on the 24th and ends on the 29th. Time for the trousers with the elastic waistband :redface:

Happy Christmas to you all

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
awww!! the first snow! (for me) beautiful!!!

i hope santa got my message to take away my SX and replace it with a Cupra!

jedi knight

BIG AND BOUNCY
Jun 18, 2004
West Midlands
Happy X-mas to all. Hope everyone has a wonderful & safe time.

Thanks to all involed in here that has made this place so enjoyable over this year. :)

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
works party tomorow,theres bets being placed already on jasons 35 mile trip home,2 years of failed last train home,have resulted in various hitching/taxi/giving a recovery vehicle exact directions by sitting next to the driver to find his break down.this year air amublance is in the pot :(
have a good one everybody,and remember,a dog is not just for christmas,waking up next to one in the new year is a bad start . :p

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Nope but some folks, take a break, or are not in the office over the xmas period, so its an early jesture for those that may not see it next week. And i had a spare hour to play with the graphics tonight :p

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
Was kidding :)

I'm a bit peeved at the moment becuase my works piss up evaporated when one refused to take part and the other is more than likely to make a right example of himself on the modest amount of alcohol.
Its not everynight where all your food/drink is paid for by the company, and I more than deserve it [:@]

Ho-Hum.