How about a "DIY/Building" forum ?

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
This has been suggested a few times recently...

There have been quite a few posts in offtopic chat asking for DIY advice, and there is a fair bit of expertise on here is these kinds of areas....such as heating/plumbing, wiring, selfbuilding (at least two of us are selfbuilding this year ;) )....

So how about a DIY/Building forum under the "General Topics" section ?

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Wouldn't really class DIY/building advice as "lifestyle" and definitely not "sport" - thought with the expertise on here and the number of queries/posts in off-topic chat that a dedicated forum might be in order.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
VERN TO THE RESCUE!
Super_Mario_Bros_2_thumb_boxfront.jpg

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
i'm afraid i can't help guys.today i ruined new year for a family.
http://www.shropshirestar.com/show_article.php?aID=40851
the fact that i found the collapse within 5 minutes of being on site,raised a clean up,and a dig down to repair the sewer,I,me,jason ruined new year for this family,i only fooking knew about it at 0915 this morning.
can't wait to go back tomorow,i've to cctv again .lets see how much help they get.
the bloke in the picture was hung over from the night before,didn't stop him getting rat arsed :w4nk:

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
jason said:
i'm afraid i can't help guys.today i ruined new year for a family.
http://www.shropshirestar.com/show_article.php?aID=40851
the fact that i found the collapse within 5 minutes of being on site,raised a clean up,and a dig down to repair the sewer,I,me,jason ruined new year for this family,i only fooking knew about it at 0915 this morning.
can't wait to go back tomorow,i've to cctv again .lets see how much help they get.
the bloke in the picture was hung over from the night before,didn't stop him getting rat arsed :w4nk:
No pleasing some tw@ts Jase, ungratful gets, on top of a sh*t christmas mate , callout feked mine up worse

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
You've heard of the Scrooge who ruined Christmas, now there's Jase who ruined New Year.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
plenty of stella tonight jase and baked beans, then tomorrow ask can you test their toilet... pebble dash the ****ers house then make your excuses and leave.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
vern said:
No pleasing some tw@ts Jase, ungratful gets, on top of a sh*t christmas mate , callout feked mine up worse
tongue in cheek mode!
I had the mother in law to be round for christmas...beat that! :cartman:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.