A quick question for the admins

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
I know there are over 14,000 members on SCN now, but when you look down the members list a lot have no posts to their name.

I was wondering how many 'regulars' SCN has. I don't know what qualifies you as a regular - maybe a certain number of posts per month for 2 or 3 months.

It's just something I was thinking about on the drive home tonight.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I'll pull you some data from the google analytics later on, but we reckon on a rolling 3 months we see ~ 5k members (last time I looked, which was a while back)

But for every 3 returning visitor, we have 1 new one - look at 'a' page on the website

The main site pulls a lot of traffic now, so now all is forum based

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
m0rk said:
I'll pull you some data from the google analytics later on, but we reckon on a rolling 3 months we see ~ 5k members (last time I looked, which was a while back)

Thanks for that Mark.

Are they just browsers or posters?

Last edited:

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
sssstew said:
hehe.. so its not just me that has random thoughts going through my head on my drives to and from work :D

Well when your following some dumbass who does a constant 40 irrespective of the speed limit theres not a less else to occupy the grey matter :think:

god i so miss the drive to work!!!!!!!!

Now i live in the pub, all i have to do is walk downstairs.

Drive time is that part of the day when you end up talking to yourself coz there's f### all on the radio

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
Vicky M said:
god i so miss the drive to work!!!!!!!!

Now i live in the pub, all i have to do is walk downstairs.

Drive time is that part of the day when you end up talking to yourself coz there's f### all on the radio

Miss the drive to work :confused:

It takes me the best part of 1/2 an hour which is nearly a day a month I lose commuting to and from work.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise