Ibiza Aero Kit

rudymans

Does anyone have any idea about installing Aero kit front bumper on pre-face lift models? I have got a 2004 model (not FR or Cupra) and thinking about buying the Aero kit. Please let me know if it is possible on pre-face lift modles.

PCIronmike

Yes it's intended for the pre face-lift Ibiza MK4 , the rear valance part is a replacement of the black plastic bottom part of the o.e. bumper and I believe the front bumper valance goes on over the top of the old bumper lower peice , in the kit as well comes 2 sideskirts and a new rear spoiler , really liking the rear bottom part

PCIronmike

There's a difference between the Aerodynamic kit and the Aero bumper , make sure that you order what you want the Aerodynamic kit is an upgrade to the original pre-facelift bumpers , the kit consists of the components in my first post , the part number for the kit is - 6L0071670 , i'll try and find the Aero bumper part number for you .

PCIronmike

Can't seem to find a part number for the Aero Bumper like the one in Fuzzy's thread , I think its called the 06 Aero front bumper .

rudymans

I have got the rear bumper with spoiler and complete exhaust kit. I just need side skirts and front bumper. Will this one fit (Ebay Item number: 130481373007)?
Is this one rightly priced? Does anyone know where else to buy it or does someone want to sell the kit?

thehawk18

Nov 26, 2010
Lincoln
Does anyone know how much the aero kit is going for nowadays?

Also does the exhaust actually have to be central? As all pics I've seen are middle exhausts.

Thanks

James

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.