My Christmas present to my self this year is an Exeo ST

Aim

Aug 11, 2002
Portsmouth
Yeay!

I'm picking it up on the 23rd December, cannot wait :D

So many of them are miles away from me, this one was about 15 miles away. My Dad actually found it Saturday evening, I got in touch with the garage, they had it there for me Sunday morning and by Sunday afternoon the deposit had been paid!

It's a white ST, my favourite colour by far. It's an SE Lux spec, 143 version of the TDi, one previous owner plus demo, 2010, 67k on the clock.

Took it for a test drive and loved it straight away :D

I'll be sad to see my Leon go, but I've had it nearly 9 years, so definitely time for a change!

asonda

Nov 5, 2013
Well done, I love mine.

I bet you're excited, only 5 more sleeps to go! :)

dudec

Jul 22, 2014
Nice christmas present!!
one of the best cars i've owned, good luck in your new motor

CoupeKing

Apr 20, 2014
I don't have any experience of the ST , but I've had my white saloon 143 tdi sport tech for 6 months now and I simply cannot fault her.
Walking across a car park towards her knowing she's all mine and I get to drive her home makes me smile every single day.
Enjoy mate; the Exeo is a cracking motor.

Aim

Aug 11, 2002
Portsmouth
I don't have any experience of the ST , but I've had my white saloon 143 tdi sport tech for 6 months now and I simply cannot fault her.
Walking across a car park towards her knowing she's all mine and I get to drive her home makes me smile every single day.
Enjoy mate; the Exeo is a cracking motor.

That is going to be me for sure! I'm working Christmas Eve, I wonder what excuse I can come up with that I need to just sit in our car park all day! :D

Last edited:

decadent

Apr 1, 2012
Herts
Hope the motor is running well.

Having covered 1500 miles in mine over x-mas and NY I am still very happy with mine. Good value and certainly a keeper for me.

Mrski1

May 12, 2008
Aberdeen
I just bought one yesterday as a New Years gift to myself, 2011 Sport Tech 143 with 21k miles, I cant wait to collect it on Saturday!

Aim

Aug 11, 2002
Portsmouth
Love it!

Really love it, so glad I bought it, I was a bit nervous after having the Leon for so long, it's got a lot to live up to!

Unfortunately it's going back to the dealers on Friday, couple of days after picking it up I noticed a noise a bit like a knock. I'm not convinced it will be covered by the warranty but I guess it should have been picked up on the "multi-point" check before I collected it so hopefully they will agree to sort it for me.

And yes, I do walk towards it smiling to myself and thinking "you're mine, you pretty car, you!!"

Mrski1

May 12, 2008
Aberdeen
Im a bit nervous with changing from my Civic as it has been bulletproof for 70k miles in 3 years, the car is now at 100k!

Someone once said to me that with the mileage I do my car is essentially like a second home, so having a nice place to sit is pretty important, and the Exeo is a marked step up in quality to the cars I have previously owned.

Last edited:

okedave

Jul 14, 2014
Im a bit nervous with changing from my Civic as it has been bulletproof for 70k miles in 3 years, the car is now at 100k!

Someone once said to me that with the mileage I do my car is essentially like a second home, so having a nice place to sit is pretty important, and the Exeo is a marked step up in quality to the cars I have previously owned.

I average about 1000 miles a week, my last car (Citroen C4 - which the wife now drives) I got up to 280,000 on the clock (it had 5,000 when I got it), so the car is very much a second home to me. I have now done 20,000 miles since I bought my Exeo and have to say I am still very much loving it, by far the second best car I've ever had, very comfortable, economical and fun to drive. :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.