Selling Form?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
i see ALOT of people not putting details/prices etc when selling stuff

could you not have a form which has to be filled in, like
Price: [__________]

etc? i dunno if it can be done with the coding, just an idea, so mods have less work :)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
You could have an idiots ABC of selling, and some would still get it wrong. Its simple, No price and no contact = No advert. If one or two slip through the net then they should be deleted with the help of members using the report button.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
You could have an idiots ABC of selling, and some would still get it wrong. Its simple, No price and no contact = No advert. If one or two slip through the net then they should be deleted with the help of members using the report button.

yeah i get what you mean, was trying to make mods work easier, as it must be frustrating people doing the same sh!t wrong!

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
When i had a civic and was over at civiclife.net, they have a system where you list your for sale ad like this:

Description
Price
Pictures

Worked really well. Could do something similar?

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
When i had a civic and was over at civiclife.net, they have a system where you list your for sale ad like this:

Description
Price
Pictures

Worked really well. Could do something similar?

good idea that but we struggle to get the 2 we ask for as it is :)

all we ask is a price and a confirmed point of contact (phone/email)

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
how hard is it really, surely if you want to sell something then you need to state a price, and surely if you want to have something picked up then you need to state a location??

not being an arse but you wouldnt list something on ebay without a price and similar if selling something in an ad....

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
how hard is it really, surely if you want to sell something then you need to state a price, and surely if you want to have something picked up then you need to state a location??

not being an arse but you wouldnt list something on ebay without a price and similar if selling something in an ad....

Tbh i've seen ebay ads with no description :blink:

On civiclife, if you didn't follow the template, the thread was deleted. Think it's similar on here? Which is fair enough really

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.