Alloy predicament

Steve2pwn

Dec 27, 2016
Hi guys, new on here so not sure if there was an area for this thread?
Was wondering if any of you have or would know if the 18" Scirroco Alloys would fit a Mk2 Toledo, any pics would be helpful as I'm considering these.. Also if anyone knows if there would be any fitment issues let me know
Thanks!

Steve2pwn

Dec 27, 2016
Appreciate the quick response, would you happen to know fitment of TTRS alloys? Would they be the same?

Steve2pwn

Dec 27, 2016
Thanks very much mate , just got a Toledo 2004 1.8 20v , has a decent set of stock alloys but just working the plan out in my head now what im looking to do lol

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Yea your going to want 5x100 , 18" fill the arch nicely , I have 8" wide up front and 9" wide on the rear ET35, and 5mm front spacer to clear coilovers but that would be avoided with et30 .
I like the bbs style wheels myself but we all have our own taste .

Steve2pwn

Dec 27, 2016
Woah looks very beast i just have the stock 5 star shape,
sttol000a.jpg

I'm dying to get the cupra style front bumper like yours, is it a direct fit might i ask? Your wheels look epic btw, nice oem look too

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Front cupra r bumper needs the guides to fit it , the R bumper attaches to the wing slightly different to the standard bumper , so when you buy a bumper make sure you buy the guides too as very difficult to obtain as people leave them on the car and scrap it ,

I have two toledos at the moment , that one above owes me about £6k over the years maybe more

Once you've got 15 posts get some pics up , and if you need any spares let me know as I'm currently breaking a black 2.3 v5 toledo

Also have a look through this for some inspiration

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=400920

Steve2pwn

Dec 27, 2016
So what would you advise doing to get one of those intact or idea on cost? Yea i'll try and get pics up soon, insurance crowd closed over xmas and open again tomorrow to get her on the road :)
Your black toledo looks real nice, ive got the Cupra R Splitter ordered aswell, and a few other bits , do you know where or would you have one coming off your car, a rear window spoiler? they dont seem to be easily found :eek:

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
The roof spoiler wasn't available for the toledo but there is a few after market ones online ,
Cupra r bumper normally about £250 in good condition with guides , check eBay for one being broken and get guides to off the car , held to wing with two 10mm nuts either side ,
The toledo I'm breaking is standard so no decent bumpers sorry ,

Cupra r splitter can just be self tapered to the bottom off your standard bumper and looks god may need trimming down abit as too long

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.