2013 Alhambra Fuse box location

Hammer2001

Sep 14, 2016
Have just got myself a 2013 Alhambra.

I want to hardwire my Tom Tom and dash cam into the fuse box like I've done on my previous cars,

Can anyone point me to the fuse box location and fuse layout diagram?

Unlike my other cars handbooks there seems to be no info on fuses.

baba_metca

May 4, 2016
Hello, I have the same idea. I have found the passenger compartment fuse box locations. It is under the steering wheel (LHD car). But there is no diagram. Not in the cover nor the manual. So I cannot find where to put the dash cam. I have some electrical manuals, but there are no fuse diagrams in there too. Only how to remove the fuse holder. If you have some more info on the matter please respond

Hammer2001

Sep 14, 2016
Yes I did sort this out.

Look at the thread on this page which has some extra info.

Edit - I can't post a link here as I've not made enough posts.

But If you send me a pm with your email address I can send you a copy of the fuse lists.

Last edited:

baba_metca

May 4, 2016
I found a thread on VW forum, where you stated that fuses 29 and 30 are for the lighter. From which one i could do a piggyback fuse tap for a dashcam? I'll PM you my email for the whole fuse diagram latter on.

Many thanks.

Hammer2001

Sep 14, 2016
Yes, that was the thread I was trying to link to.

From memory, there are quite a lot of empty fuse slots that are not used but are wired and have power.

I just used an Add A Fuse in one of these.

You can easily check them with a multimeter to see which ones are switched or not when you turn off the ignition.

Remember to put a fuse in both of the Add a fuse slots if using an empty fuse socket.
Also make sure you install the Add a Fuse the correct way round, to ensure the fuse is protecting the circuit.

If you google this you will find some good info.

I'll email you the fuse layout list now.

Reactions: Khalid

Khalid

Oct 31, 2018

From memory, there are quite a lot of empty fuse slots that are not used but are wired and have power.

You can easily check them with a multimeter to see which ones are switched or not when you turn off the ignition.

Remember to put a fuse in both of the Add a fuse slots if using an empty fuse socket.
Also make sure you install the Add a Fuse the correct way round, to ensure the fuse is protecting the circuit.

Hi,

I know this is an old post but could you possibly please sapl

Could you PM me the list please?Thanks

Clive Harris

Dec 18, 2018
Yes I did sort this out.

Look at the thread on this page which has some extra info.

Edit - I can't post a link here as I've not made enough posts.

But If you send me a pm with your email address I can send you a copy of the fuse lists.
Hi, could you please post me the alhambra fuse diagram. [email protected]
thanks
Best
Clive

damian SHAW

Sep 11, 2018
Does anyone know if it is possible to fit a kenwood dnx525 into a 2016 alhambra I cant seem to find a connection that will fit and power it. Any ideas would be great my local seaf are hopeless

mph

Jan 6, 2003
Liverpool
Hi,
Could anyone in this thread send me the fuse list pics for the Alhambra please (mine is 2011 model).
The ones here are a bit small to read.
Thanks!

Hammer2001

Sep 14, 2016
Hi
Just picked up on this, it's a while since I originally posted.
I've uploaded the fuse list here as a file. It's in PDF format, so hopefully that will work.
If not, If you PM me an email address I'll send you the fuse list to you.

Attachments

• Alhambra 2013 fuses.pdf
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,558
Aug 19, 2020
Hi Team.
I see the list of fuse in PDF but in my fuse box in seat Alhambra 2012 I don't have this number can anyone tell me which fuss is responsible for the car lightener?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_20200814_193654.jpg
    IMG_20200814_193654.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 9,840

baba_metca

May 4, 2016
You have it. If this is your fuse box on the photo. Look at the big fuse location. There are little numbers above the fuses. Top row, the 6 one from left to right. It's #30 and it's green. It's 30A. The one on the left is #29 and is too 30A. Check #30, it should be the one for the cigarette lighter. #29 should be for the other 12v socket, but just in case check both of them.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.