new banner required?

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
i know you're all busy with "lives " and "jobs" but shouldn't we have the new btcc livery up by now:rolleyes:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
andyb's been slacking on his deviantart style drg's while producing all the images for ITV to use

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I have a side on art for the new livery. But not the 3D stuff, i prefer the 3D look too much to change it for the side on view. I've asked Andy, but he's a busy bloke as you can imagine. So i'm not piling on any pressure. He said he'll look at it when he can. That's good enough for me.

Mat

yeah, definately need the DERV powered beast up on the banner

andyb

Admin -SCN Canada:)
Aug 29, 2001
Vancouver
www.andyblackmoredesign.com
LOL! Sorry, things have been manic.

The replacement is under way! The UK car is 3/4 complete and the WTCC car will be easier, so its not far off.

blame Z for my blurred url :) it doesnt need to be there though

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
LOL! Sorry, things have been manic.

The replacement is under way! The UK car is 3/4 complete and the WTCC car will be easier, so its not far off.

blame Z for my blurred url :) it doesnt need to be there though

Cheers Andy, much appreciated as always, though as i say no pressure from me, ignore this lot. :cartman:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Done, big thank you to Andy.

Do we like the green, or should i tone it down, go for another colour. Tried to avoid yellow because the impact of the graphics are lost a little.

But it's simple enough to alter it.

Mat

just had to reboot pc at work - logs in to SCN as part of my routine and minimized. Pops it back up and, woohoo! I actually said that out loud and person next to me was like WTF!? I had to explain the banner has changed. Think she now thinks I'm strange :D

Mat

Looks smart! Made me think of the Irish at 1st :cartman:

Loving the DERV car on there!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.