SEATCupra.net Window Stickers Available Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

Zboyd's Pimp
The stickers have returned.

They cost £2 each plus 27p P&P

All proceeds from their sale go back directly into the site so you buying them does help us out a great deal.

All orders should come directly to me.

Lee Shand
52 Ten Acre Way
Rainham
Kent
ME8 8TL

Payment either my cash (AT YOUR OWN RISK) or Cheque made payable to Lee Shand.

The stickers look something like this :-

andyb_4.jpg

But exactly like this.
zboydsR1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

andyb

Admin -SCN Canada:)
Aug 29, 2001
Vancouver
www.andyblackmoredesign.com
not sure Ian. These were th original stickers which were snapped up quickly. Ryan then arranged for some other stickers, which I think (but dont quote me) are internally stuck on and I believe are two sizes.

The one shown here on my car is external size. I can measure it at lunchtime if you need the dim

Goot

There Can Be Only One!
Sep 9, 2002
Cheshire
What are they like for staying stuck to the car? I try to wash my car every week, and wondered how long the external stikers last before looking naff due to wear and tear.

I've got a sticker from Ryand, but tempted to use an external one instead, and the Ryand one could be for sale.

Goot :)

andyb

Admin -SCN Canada:)
Aug 29, 2001
Vancouver
www.andyblackmoredesign.com
no problem

there very good. Been on my rear window for over a year and still stuck! Its the same fablon race teams etc use. It seems quite thick material, and fablon manufactures catagorise them in lifespan, so on my experience i'd say this was a 5yr, maybe Shaggy can find out.

You wont have no problems with them sticking, just make sure the surface is clean before hand.

oh yeah, putting them on the sweep of a wiper isnt going to do the sticker or the wiper any good

mik

irregular participant
Jun 26, 2001
Glasgow UK
Visit site
Just another confirmation that these are robust ~ mine as been sited just under the centre brakelight for a year or more ~ looks like new (and I wash car with sponge weekly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise