Changed signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozzzydmc

Come on, out with it?

Did I edit your signature too? If you think that's bullying you need to get out more.

I have no qualms in fixing the problem.

Hello Mork ...I dont know you nor obviously do you know me , but my only qualm that I have is when you as a 'moderator' basically insult one of its long standing members

To say to someone "if you feel bullied you truly are a *****" smacks to me as you being the bully , something which I feel is totally uncalled for.

Maybe thats just the way on here when someone asks something simple and politely?

Regards

Mike ... been out every night for the last 7 days ....

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
Packing it in, That'd be a harsh thing to do Mark.

As you know, I'm opinionated, have had posts deleted/edited, but I don't harp on about it.

Things are deleted/edited for a reason. This is by a long way, the friendliest, most helpful forum I am a member on.

And as for the previous comment of this being a "faceless" forum, well, I disagree, these people ought to get along to meets, or BTCC events, and mix with members/mods/admins. Theyd find that you guys aren't powercrazy people who single people out.

You lot work bl00dy hard for the 35,000+ members, for pi55 all.

THERE YOU GO, I'VE HAD MY RANT, (PLEASE DON'T EDIT OR BAN ME ;))

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Hello Mork ...I dont know you nor obviously do you know me , but my only qualm that I have is when you as a 'moderator' basically insult one of its long standing members

To say to someone "if you feel bullied you truly are a *****" smacks to me as you being the bully , something which I feel is totally uncalled for.

Maybe that's just the way on here when someone asks something simple and politely?

Regards

Mike ... been out every night for the last 7 days ....

m0rk isn't moderator, and I don't think you should get hung up on post counts.

Join dates might be a more sensible indicator, long standing doesn't really get any longer than m0rk. m0rk is a founder and shared owner of this site.

If his frustration means he post's a mildly offensive sentence to get his point across then he will, as will I. I just believe your now trying to stir something up because you've been shown up in public. Believe me we've seen it before and dealt with it exactly the same way.

If you don't like it, then you don't have to log-on do you! We don't run the forum to fill our pockets, so were genuinely not really that bothered about figures and stats and being the biggest SEAT site in the world. We really don't lose sleep over people leaving the site or taking offence at our methods.

I think it's time some folks realised your invited guests, valued guests, but invited all the same and do you walk into someone's house invited and piss on the rug!

It maybe a colourful anecdote I choose, but it's message is no less clear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.