New k1 owner

Ka51les

Jan 7, 2018
Redcar
Hi mate
It’s got a revo stage 2 remap 200 cell sports cat nueflow airfilter and H&r springs, ive just upgraded from a zafira gsi, this is unreal compared to that, I’m just going to enjoy as it is for the next few months, but will try and get some bits done for vw festival in August, firstly a turbo back milltek non res, standards just not loud enough, or any suggestions for a better option

Last edited:

uncle

Apr 18, 2010
Hi

Where did you get the K1 from as it might be the one I traded in which had all those options, it also had a Sachs Organic clutch and LOBA single mass flywheel , Bluetooth and convenience pack and HID lights.

uncle

Apr 18, 2010
Hi

Yes that's my old Car. Traded it in a week before Christmas. It's a fantastic car, never had any problems with it. New battery fitted a week before trading in.
Did you get the Revo SPS switch with it so you can set it to remap or stock as I gave them that when I traded the car in. I set it back to stock when it was traded in the switch can just turn it back on. Also it will need super unleaded if you set to performance as that what is was set up on when it was set to stage 2 and I wa told to keep super unleaded in it.

I had the car for 8 years and it never let me down.

I have some photos of the flywheel and clutch as well as the HR springs before they went on.

Anything you want to know then let me know. You've got a cracking car mate only traded it in as I now have a company car allowance.

The next think I was going to do was a full exhaust system.

Ka51les

Jan 7, 2018
Redcar
Hi

Where did you get the K1 from as it might be the one I traded in which had all those options, it also had a Sachs Organic clutch and LOBA single mass flywheel , Bluetooth and convenience pack and HID lights.
Hi uncle

Did you get a rattling noise from the engine when the clutch pedal is not pressed down, is this possibly because of the updated clutch and flywheel, the noise goes when I press the clutch pedal down, it hasn’t worried me till now so just wanted to double check with you, many thanks chris

uncle

Apr 18, 2010
Hi Chris

Hows the car? I've not been on here for a while, just noticed your question.

The vibration is from the up-rated clutch as it also has a single mass flywheel which are always a little bit noisy

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members