Merry Xmas Members

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
F2 Stu said:
Its not bleeding xmas yet.

Bar Humbug.
miserable shite,i bet your neighbours have had the lights up since bonfire night :p
have a good one ebanesa(sp)

Last edited:

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Yes, Compliments of the Season, everyone! :cheers:
santabad1.gif
Hey- coal's expensive this year!

IbizaCraig

Merry Christmas everyone thanks to everyone that helps keep the site going its a great place to get away from the Mrs! :D Have a good one all!

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
oh the size of my works do hangover today,car keys well and truly hidden,i don't think i'll be sober for a few days.old school firends and a turnip seem to be the theme of text messages this afternoon.giving jason actual tokens for beer is just wrong,i went out with 50 quid in my pocket,i have about 30 in change now,damn my quick thinking and ability to use a photcopier :)

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
Have a good one all!
I am in a similar boat Jas, I'm right in the midst of christmas festivities and was well and truely battered last night, I now have 2hrs to recover and start all over again.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
225 said:
Have a good one all!
I am in a similar boat Jas, I'm right in the midst of christmas festivities and was well and truely battered last night, I now have 2hrs to recover and start all over again.
i was invited to one of our contractors do's tonight,not going,mrs jase has her party tonight ,and i have the kiddies,perfect excuse not to have any today,3rd pint of orange squash ,and still haven't had a wee.i think theres a fluid shortage,and my stinking cold is kicking back in :cry:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
PMSL :D I was visiting my Gran last night, just sat down having a brew, and my phone goes, its Jason, and someone saying ELLLLO DAVE

I think you were well oiled then, and that was only around 6.30 last night. :)

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
ZBOYD said:
PMSL :D I was visiting my Gran last night, just sat down having a brew, and my phone goes, its Jason, and someone saying ELLLLO DAVE

I think you were well oiled then, and that was only around 6.30 last night. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: did i? :whistle: :whistle: can't remember that one mate :confused: :shrug: :lol:

Steve_B

Stacy mmmm.......
May 6, 2005
West Yorkshire
jason said:
oh the size of my works do hangover today,car keys well and truly hidden,i don't think i'll be sober for a few days.old school firends and a turnip seem to be the theme of text messages this afternoon.giving jason actual tokens for beer is just wrong,i went out with 50 quid in my pocket,i have about 30 in change now,damn my quick thinking and ability to use a photcopier :)

Shouldn't this be the starting point for another 'Jason does it again' thread :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.