Readers Rides

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
No! Not that kind

I've been toying with doing this for a while, and I know RobDon's done his own thing - and it looks cool.

I want to add a section to the SCN main site with a feature of members cars (modded or not)

http://www.seatcupra.net/knowledge_base/readers_rides/

Does anyone want to be a guinea pig? I'd be after some good quality images (read: not massive pics that are blurry) with some text as to mods, or features that I can format up

I'll do the donkey work if you can help me with the info!

Any thoughts?

Mark

Last edited:

driveforward

Is at the Nürburgring
Nov 5, 2002
www.driveforward.com
How about my deceased Cordy..? Would be kind of nice to get it remembered especially after all the hard work, time and money invested in it by m0rksport, Darren my mate Dan and me! You could write an essay on that!!

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I've done Steve's - just seeing what he thinks (it might look shite!)

SEAT's/VW group I think are most approriate Dave (sorry) but I know how you like to show off Trevor with the caravan :thumbup:

fuey

i wana go faster
Jan 12, 2004
north west
uk.geocities.com
(sorry off topic..

Rud, just read your sig, can't believe you've sold the LCR, it was so nice when i saw it a@Awesome.

What beast is next?)

Edit: just looks at the above page, very nice :D

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
fuey said:
(sorry off topic..

Rud, just read your sig, can't believe you've sold the LCR, it was so nice when i saw it a@Awesome.

What beast is next?)

Edit: just looks at the above page, very nice :D

New job = company car and it's a bit expensive to have sat around on the drive all week (plus I needed to sell to clear what I owe on it). Wife didn;t want it she likes her Mk4 Beezer 1.2S :blink: :shrug:.

Good news is that it's going to a current forum member who wants to remain anonymous for now.

Company car is an Audi A3 Tdi, which will be remaining standard......ish.......maybe........who said remap :whistle: :hide:

m0rk said:

Schweet, I like

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.