Newsflash! *Golf+ Magazine with SCN RR Day Feature Release Date*

seli_babe

Don't Mess....
Nov 22, 2005
Bedfordshire
Bizz said:
That's fine you did an awesome job sorting the day out in the first place. If you could pm me your address I'll send you the cd's asap

cheers again

bizz

Bizz... if you're getting a copy any chance we can get them off of ya.. along with the weekend ones..

(ps we saw Stuart/Mac in Crooked.. dear boy did get some greif... but we made a little meal for him to keep ;))

Bizz

Feeling the extra power
Apr 4, 2006
Darlington/Norwich
Lina_TDi said:
Bizz... if you're getting a copy any chance we can get them off of ya.. along with the weekend ones..

(ps we saw Stuart/Mac in Crooked.. dear boy did get some greif... but we made a little meal for him to keep ;))

Legends, He needs to be wound up. poor lil chap!!!!

Yeah sure your more than welcome to get them off me gimme a call one night and we can sort out how you wanna do it!!!! Im bout half way through uploading the pics from the weekend. I cant believe how many there are!! Once I'm done Ill send you the links and you can upload any of yours and look at the others.

They all look mint, esp the kite before mikey decide to try and kill me with it hehehehe!!!!

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Lina_TDi said:

You could just ask me and i will do you a CD too? :happy:

Bizz

Feeling the extra power
Apr 4, 2006
Darlington/Norwich
Mike_IbizaCupra said:
Yeah we gotta get the weekend FARM TRIP ones off of him too:D

Sorry (again) for nearly killing you Bizz boy.... :hide:

Mike

no worries my man

it was a top weekend but maybe you should apologise to the woman and the random man you almost hit in the head with a very fast golf ball :lol: :clap: :funk: :p :D very very funny!!!!!!!!

have you guys got any pics???

Bizz

Feeling the extra power
Apr 4, 2006
Darlington/Norwich
Mike_IbizaCupra said:
Dont think we took any?

oh ok thats cool.

I've just hada chat with mac and he's gonna get his pics on the site tonight aswell so hopefully ill be able to send you the details by the end of the weekend.

Bizz

ryan_s3

Mar 27, 2004
no pictures of mine.
Why is that boggo s3 always featured in mags ,nowt special.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
ryan_s3 said:
no pictures of mine.
Why is that boggo s3 always featured in mags ,nowt special.

The photographer wasnt there when you arrived and your car was run? :(

The pictures i had on my phone would have been too small for the magazine

What about the next Rolling Road? ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members