"Copy & Paste" welcomes

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
So even though you do get a post count (albeit a temporary one) for intros, it doesn't count to your 10+ and becoming a full member?

The rules on selling refer to the general chat section:

5) Only Full Members can post for sale adverts, Newbies need to be promoted to Full Member access before being able to post any for sale adverts. (At least 10 posts to non general chat sections will see you promoted).

To me that's all the stuff down stairs hence why I thought that you do get a post count to Full Member status even though they'll be purged in however many days.

I had forgotten about that bit - i thought they counted ..... either way posts in gen OT will get purged and when they do you will lose whatever posts you had in there against your post count if you're a full member - didn't realise it worked differently until you were.

Post count is not something i worry about clearly :D

Husbandofstinky

Out from the Wilderness
Nov 8, 2007
Temperate Regions
I just didn't want to think that people were whoring the site just to become a full member and sell what have you.

Maybe there are other systems in place to protect the site from this?

Following this thread thought I'd better add some temporary counts for those that appear to have been missed in the intro's. Good deed for the day. :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.