A Big Thank You and big up SCN

Chrisdaman

1 gearbox dead, any more?
Mar 21, 2007
Kingston
www.flickr.com
i didnt know where to put this:

anyway, i'd just like to thank the creators / hosts of SCN, i've found this site and forum to be the most helpful out of the many that i'm on. Everyone on here is friendly and doesnt waste your time by giving you duff information. Every problem that i've had with my ibiza and put a question up on here, someone has answered, with the right answer first time.

unlike other forums, people on here dont discriminate (cos you're not scene enough etc) and are open to all kinds of styles (although most agree on the anti chav / lexarse lights approach) and give constructive criticism

Anyway thank you SCN (Saul, Zboyd and m0rk)

this is in no way meant to be a brown nosing session, but i was thinking about this the other day. I thought i'd share my joy / happiness :D

Chris

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
No worries, as i've said many times in the past. We run the place for no other reason than our enjoyment of it.

Were just happy that people make constructive use of the forums. The support and knowledge that comes foremost from the members who frequent the place is what has made it so popular and so useful.

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
Agree with all of that. SCN has been my main forum for the last 4 years and was the reason why I bought a SEAT the second time round and probably again. This is due to the fact that if there is a problem with the car I can log on here and usually search and find the answer within a few minutes or post a question and have a specific response in not much more time.

Out of all the other forums that I use this one has the best balance of banter and free speech without arguments, bitching and pointless posts. This is mainly down to admins and moderators but also to the great bunch of guys and gals that frequent here.

:cheers:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.