Analytics data for SCN - past 12 months

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
how many of us remember the former forum preceeding scn?
so long ago i cant even remember its name (mainly me age kicking tho i fear-more deceased brain cells)

and how many current users would know the name of the founder?

his royal shagness... wherever and whatever he's doing these days

Well done SCN. Top forum by far imho
:clap:

Yahoo Groups or Smart Groups, pretty simple text system by current standards. Usually filled with references to Minty **** Rub and some ones Mum. :cartman: I'm sure that's come up before. :whistle:

Shaggy's still around, he pops on occasionally.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Through all the trials and tribulations theres a constant.
SCN
others have come and gone, or changed guises and are empty shells of what they once were , yet here it is, proof positive that given the right guidance, the right blend its possible to have a site that grows year on year without imploding on itself
Well done to the Guys in the background, the Guys (and Gals) in the foreground too , for making this place what it is today

:D

Aug 1, 2009
Hemel Hempstead
Not been on here long, but its now one of the first favorites that get opened when I open Firefox! Without this site, I wouldnt have got the info needed to get round to getting my LCR, so indebted to the site and the members for that!

Many thanks and long may it continue!

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Well done guys for your hard work and endless moderation of people who try to text type ! Its really refreshing to be part of a forum where people can type full sentences and those who try to type in some form of retard chav shorthand about burnouts in McDonalds are discouraged. On a more serious note though, thanks :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.