SCN flyer

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
i can't find it anywhere(even with a search) is there one lurking about?do we need a new one for 2006?should we have a design compo for a new one?
theres a leon cupra(the very one i test drove and decided was way too expensive) parked outside my office and i can't lob a flyer on it.
url on a postit then ;)

Chemical Al

Trollied Member
Apr 6, 2004
Craven Arms, Shropshire
ZBOYD said:

i get this when i click the flyer link
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
i admit i forgot about that, i could of done that last night, i was caining my line moving stuff, may aswell done the files folder too. :p

I'll be home in a bit, can do move some more stuff if you need me to.

Cupraloon

I've been trying to download this all afternoon without success, i know it's quite a big file at 1.3mb, but i get to 8.05kb and then get a server timeout.

I've got a v fast bb connection so it shouldn't be a problem...

I've also updated my acrobat to the latest, just in case it was that holding me up, but still nowt... :shrug:

any one got any helpfull advice or ideas please... as i'm getting to the point we're i'm going to give up...

Cupraloon

Not sure, just tried it. Works ok for me.

Try this direct link.

http://www.seatcupra.net/files/scnflyer.pdf

I need to update that flyer. That can go on my to do list.

Nah, still no go, i don't understand it, I d/l huge music files with no problems but this pdf just won't... weird, :confused:

I know it might be a bit time consuming perhaps if you could make a zipped alternative for faster d/l that might be a better option for some, just an idea, :D

Thanks anyway, guess i'll have to wait for the update or try summat else..... :blink:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
right click, save as?

goes flat out on my connection & is done in a second or so.

compressing it makes little difference, as Z already optimised the pdf

Cupraloon

Cheers M0rk, that's done it....

I made some adjustments and it worked, couldn't see the wood for the tree's... :rolleyes::redface:

Aug 24, 2007
Bump for an ancient thread :D

Don't suppose one of the admins have time to update the flyer do they please ?

We aim to blag some printing for our CPOP stand next month ;)

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
it has been asked if the artwork could be given in Hires PDF trims and bleed ....i have no idea what this is however! this will speed things up no end and means we can have flyers sorted for the rest of show season and beyond :)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Are they printing them double sided or single sided. As this flyer was designed so that it can be printed A4 double sided back and front together then you can cut the print in half and have 2 double sided A5 flyers.

I'm not graced with a huge amount of free time at the moment. The flyer is very out of date and needs a bit of an overhaul. But if I know how they intend to print it, I'll try and make some changes.

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
they will be double sided a5 sized flyers and if poss it has been requested we have the version/artwork to be used by friday evening so only a couple of days away so that they can be done and gotten to us asap :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.