5 members....

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
Are currently online.. Bit weird browsing SCN in a different time zone, no bu66ers around! Maybe we should start promoting more world wide!
Thought there would be more to be honest, mind you there are 99 non members browsing, so assuming your not UK based (if you are go to bed its Monday morning) sign up!

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
its now 4.20pm been here a few weeks now. Great place but fecking hot! 36.6C degrees yesterday! A chilly 35C today even after a massive storm.

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
Luckily the office is not far from where I am staying so the walk to and from work is over pretty quickly, even in tieless shirt sleaved rolled up mode its still too hot for business wear!
Made the typical brit abroad mistake first day and was fully suited and booted, nearly passed out!
Am getting a bit fed up of eating out all the time if that makes sense, its nice but sometimes you just want to go back to your room and eat something very plain and normal. A cheese sandwich for instance!
Plus if I keep having "lunches" I am going to have to pay an excess bagage claim for myself on the way back! Trouble is you have a massive lunch, 374 dimsum etc but early at 12pm over here and then they work very long hours (9-9) every day so by the time you leave the office you are hungry again and eat another big meal.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise