What did you and your MK2 do today?

I spent an hour or so on Sunday morning switching my Ecomotive to its winter wheels/tyres. Although it's still pretty mild round our way, I'm busy for the next couple of weekends and I figured it might be cold in a few weeks time. :)

Jm05cop

I cleaned my car for the first time since I picked it up a week ago only to drive 300 miles to Scotland in the pissing rain:(

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
serviceeeeed!
my mate is back from camp in 5 weeks! so he will get his mits on her and give the FR a good detail!

shes not been cleaned since i got her 7 months ago.

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
Yesterday afternoon i got 4 new tyres fitted then drove home... this morning we have mainly dealt with slow moving traffic on the way into Nottingham... not the best update but there you go ;)

Fingers crossed my latest order from PolishedBliss turns up today so i can get planning for the bit winter detail at the end of the month.

cupra79

Joined SEATCUPRA.NET
+
Finally got round to putting the private number plate on the car.

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Fitted my rear BTCC dual exhaust, bumper and side skirts. Was going to do the spoiler too but painted it twice and scratched it twice!!! aggghhhh!!! So at my brothers bodyshop to be painted a third time. Both times on the top so couldn't hide it.

Jan 3, 2011
We fiTted darth vader itg induction kit sounds gOod like the sudden suck noise then massive spool been on 1 day think it's fab

chippy

Fitted the Autotech HPFP internals, and added the boost tee whilst i was in there. I'll fit the gauge tomorrow after i get back from Pompey. Can you believe that's the closest VW,Audi,or SEAT dealer that has a cam follower in stock !! mines well worn.

FlameRevenge

Oct 14, 2011
Crewe Cheshire
www.youtube.com
Fitted a Pioneer Avic F930BT to my Candy White FR 170 CR today, still need help making it work completely with my car, just need to get the air condition climate display to work with my car and went over 120 :D on M6 ( I do not take responsibility for any comment made on here, so take this as a joke, as it is illegal to go over 70mph, in the UK, so when that is broken, then it becomes a joke to post it publicly) [B)]

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Led extention outside and connected Ctek conditioner to the Tomika Racing battery.

Put the address on the box containing my dash bits to be sent for flocking on monday (if I pull my finger out I could go into town and get a quote from german post office for sending them DHL.

**runs to get dressed.

steroidchris

Feb 14, 2011
Brierley Hill
Tried to get the drivers side mirror to fold. No luck.
Plenty of WD-40 on the mechanism and forced it back and forth a few times. I'm getting the feeling that the motor is screwed.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.