What did you and your MK2 do today?

[M]ike

Oct 9, 2013
Under the sea
Got the wheels done gloss black for winter today and just got them fitted. This is the best pic I have at the moment due to the shitty weather.

null_zps06d6baba.jpg

Looks realy good.. Love it :thumbup:

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Wrapped the rear veiw mirror black. Easy job excellent results. Full interior detail and shampood seats.... Full exterior tomorrow if the weather allows.

Next up is a custom sun strip when i find a place that will do it or i find what i want

Sent from my HTC One X+

What are you wanting for your sun strip? I just had a strip of window tint on mine lol

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
For anyone interested their has been a back to back comparison with a friends golf R with evoms and same map as myslf with same mods including intercooler. We found the REVO car to make a max of 305g/s at 7099rpm with the evoms it was 282 g/s. Still very good but a noticeable difference. Fuel trims were 6.1% on REVO and 4.8% on Evoms to :)

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Well today I finally got round to fitting my r32 front breaks. Was a lovely day so I set to it, only took a couple of hours and Im so happy with the result! Not only does it stop soo much better, it also really looks the part sitting inside the front wheels ;)

Here's a before and after

Before:

02A02E21-346A-43AB-8D9F-0CAAE8183670-3830-000002CF54FE6B5B_zpsef52e3da.jpg

And after:

EDE9FC1F-4B59-4916-B7FE-94D24B758255-3830-000002CF49938B1A_zps75359425.jpg

Such a great mod and it's so easy I would highly recommend it

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
For anyone interested their has been a back to back comparison with a friends golf R with evoms and same map as myslf with same mods including intercooler. We found the REVO car to make a max of 305g/s at 7099rpm with the evoms it was 282 g/s. Still very good but a noticeable difference. Fuel trims were 6.1% on REVO and 4.8% on Evoms to :)

Gimmie yours then lol. You'll no need it once you fit that big turbo ;)

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Got the wheels done gloss black for winter today and just got them fitted. This is the best pic I have at the moment due to the shitty weather.

null_zps06d6baba.jpg

Car looks great, good colour choice & combo - not that I'm biased :D I'm up that way next week I'll keep an eye out

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Cheers Kaz. Where abouts you heading??

G - just get it over lol.

Ultimate destination is Elgin for the week, am doing visits to the distilleries around Speyside, depending on workload may travel up part way Sunday, so may stay in the Pirnhall premier inn. I'll be in work ride a Red Passat reg starts BG62 , keep an eye open!

Aug 28, 2013
Lanarkshire
Ultimate destination is Elgin for the week, am doing visits to the distilleries around Speyside, depending on workload may travel up part way Sunday, so may stay in the Pirnhall premier inn. I'll be in work ride a Red Passat reg starts BG62 , keep an eye open!

I drive by the pirnhall every day bud, think the locals have an unwritten rule that they're not to use their indicators in that area, does my tights in!

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland

Some good food from the restaurant next door. I'm having Boxing Day dinner there with the rest of the family actually lol. Some cracking roads on the whiskey tour. Be very careful tho as the snow and ice is setting in up there now.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Some good food from the restaurant next door. I'm having Boxing Day dinner there with the rest of the family actually lol. Some cracking roads on the whiskey tour. Be very careful tho as the snow and ice is setting in up there now.

Stay there when I can, got a mate lives just down road in Bannockburn. Cheers for the heads up on the weather, got spade and usual stuff in boot ready.

Aug 28, 2013
Lanarkshire

Personally can't wait for the weather to go south - perfect excuse to avoid work!

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
What are you wanting for your sun strip? I just had a strip of window tint on mine lol

dunno somthing that covers the ugly ass grey interior! like a middle extension that drops slightly lower. Was yours a DIY jarre?

Re the interior, it only bugs me looking at it from the outside!

Sent from my HTC One X+

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Yeah when I got my windows tinted I asked them to put in a sun strip, wasn't too big but literally just a length of tint film that went across the top of the screen.
7urypy3y.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise