Toledo noob reporting for duty

DEANOVP

Apr 29, 2013
Hello everyone,

I bought my first ever Seat the other day in the shape of an 06 Toledo Tdi Sport and I love it. There is a couple of minor probs I hope you can help me with. The power mirrors won't fold via the remote (i was told they should) no matter what position I have the manual dial in and also, the front courtesy lights wont come on with the fob or when I open the door. they work OK manually via the switch though.

any help appreciated.

Thanks

Dean.

Sir Monkfish

Look who's Torqueing
Apr 8, 2011
Sevenoaks, Kent
Hi there.

When you want to fold the mirrors in you need to press and hold the lock button on the fob, this will shut any open windows aswell.

The front courtesy lights are notoriously glitchy, inside it's a birds nest of copper strips, once one doesn't make contact any more you've had it, I managed to bodge mine into coming on and off when entering the car, but the map lights won't work.

DEANOVP

Apr 29, 2013
Thanks. I tried holding the fob and windows to open and close with it but the mirrors wont fold in.

TOL3DO

Are you pressing down on the lock button for long enough, keep your finger on it until they close. Same with the open button, keep your finger on it until the windows open and when you keep your finger pressed on the lock button again it will close your windows and fold in your mirrors.

The mirrors will only unfold when you put your keys in the ignition and turn on.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members