SEAT Aylesbury, Oxford or another?

page3

Dec 25, 2015
My first SEAT (Leon 1.4 ACT DSG) is due in February on a lease deal and so for the first time in my life I'm looking at using a main dealer for servicing etc.

There aren't a lot about but living near J5 of the M40 (Stokenchurch), Oxford or Aylesbury are probably my nearest two.

Does anyone have any experiences with either of these dealers (or any others not too far away) they would like to share?

(I have done a search, but the dealer thread is vary, very long)

Rog.

...is unwell
Jul 19, 2006
Location Location
Perry's Aylesbury are my nearest dealership now. They aren't cheap, but probably no worse than any other dealer. Seemed fine for routine stuff, servicing, consumables, up to a cam belt/water pump swap, but less so on the fault finding, when they just wanted to swap parts til the problem went away rather than actually diagnose the problem.
I haven't tried the Oxford one (well, not since it was Humphris, nearly 10 years ago).

Newbury SEAT always had a good reputation but has changed ownership and location since I was there last. Emmer Green just outside Reading used to have a terrible reputation on the service side, but I've only been in there as a buyer.

Let me know how you get on if you try anywhere other than Aylesbury!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.