Dominion Detailing by RobDon

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
Some lovely work Rob.:) hope you get the business you deserve. You've got that machine polishing down to an art.
What i like as well is you use some of the less known brands of car care products and turn out some stunning results.

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Completed the 2-day full correction detail on the red LCR, full write up soon. Big Eck was delighted with the end result! :-o

redlcr7.jpg

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Can't say how pleased I am. Fantastic work done by yourself rob. The finish was better than I thought it would be. I crawled all the way home in case I got bug guts over the front of it lol.

If you have any more pics can you post them up until I get my phone fixed lol. Just want to show off your work on a few other forums.

Last edited:

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
[B)]Good luck with the new business ventutre Rob, "ANY" new business takes a good year to get established, word of mouth, repeat business etc......made even harder with the media promoted recession!!

Red LCR looks great;)

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
Red is probably THE best colour to detail as it is so vibrant and rich. Would love to try on my own car, but will let the professionals do it. Silver unfortunately isn't a good colour to detail. :(

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working....

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I've just had a look at the full write up rob and it's top drawer stuff, it really is. Once I get a chance
tomorrow I'll be using the pics and write ups to show off the awesome work you've managed to do.

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland
Rob just read through some of the write ups but mainly looked at the pictures!

Incredible job and an amazing price!

All the best with the new business venture.

(if I am ever in Edinburgh I will be sure to drop the car off with you ;) )

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.