TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Just got here and had a quick wipe of the car :)

Seat Leon Cupra 290 DSG Black Edition (Alor Blue)
Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage One Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount | GFB DV+
Interior: Koonlung K1S Dash Cam with BlackVue Power Magic Pro
Exterior: TRC Front Splitter | Foliatec Exhaust Paint Gloss Black

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Just got here and had a quick wipe of the car :)

Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage One Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount | GFB DV+
Cool how many of us there at the moment?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Cool how many of us there at the moment?

5 at the moment

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff
How come we only had 14 spaces i thought they were supposed to be 16 i was car 15/16 and couldnt get on the stand

Pretty sure we had 16 spaces, there was a Celica with pink puke all over the engine that took up 2 spaces on the end. I think they were with the Nissan Cubes we were next to.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
How come we only had 14 spaces i thought they were supposed to be 16 i was car 15/16 and couldnt get on the stand
Hi. We wondered where the remaining two cars where. Was there no one on the stand when you arrived?

Someone ended up squatting on the end from another club. We'd have kicked them off if we had known you couldn't get on. We saw a couple of SEATs driving around but thought they were heading for another stand.

Shame. If someone had let me know we could have sorted it out.

S70DGE

Feb 15, 2011
Halifax west Yorkshire
I got there about 9.45 an there was no one around i had a feeling that nissan had nicked two of our spaces i parked up twice an was told i couldnt park there i eventually got parked had a walk round come back and there was a note on my car saying i couldnt park here either so we went and parked with the civilians eventually good day though apart from the crap weather would have been better if i could have caught up with you guys kin nissans :D

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I got there about 9.45 an there was no one around i had a feeling that nissan had nicked two of our spaces i parked up twice an was told i couldnt park there i eventually got parked had a walk round come back and there was a note on my car saying i couldnt park here either so we went and parked with the civilians eventually good day though apart from the crap weather would have been better if i could have caught up with you guys kin nissans :D
Bummer. Sorry about that. I think we had gone for a wander about then. Should have posted on the forum thread and we'd have sorted it.

Next time I'll share my number with attendees so they can call if there are any issues.

Shame we missed you. Thanks for making the trip.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Great to see everyone today. Weather could have been much worse.

Great selection of excellent cars across the range and ages. Brilliant show for SEAT fans.

Thanks all for coming.

Please share your pictures on this thread.

Scott

Last edited:

LCR33

Aug 18, 2014
In a house
Great to see everyone today. Weather could have been much worse.

Great selection of excellent cars across the range and ages. Brilliant show for SEAT fans.

Thanks all for coming.

Please share your pictures on this thread.

Scott

Was great to meet you guys. Thanks for sorting Scott :)

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Enjoyed meeting everyone! Looking forward to the next meet!

quintonrose

Sep 30, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday. Haven't done many shows but I did enjoy yesterday's one. Thanks for a chance to be on stand and to see alot of your precious motors. Untill next time .

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members