Interior Lights

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
Morning Gents,

Does nayone know where i can find a list of the interior lights for the boot, Looking to upgrade all the reading and book lights to LED.

I have found the reading lights are 501 for the front and C5W for the rear reading lights, but the boot i cannot find any details on, Im assuring they will be 501's and ill try have a look one evening but its annoying i cannot find any list for interior lights only external.

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
Are there any guides for replacing the interior lights, manual only has external ones, mainly the boot ones or is it simply pop off like the ones in the cabin?

baba_metca

May 4, 2016
I saw that you have changed them, so you found out how to take the clusters off. For those who are still wondering, you must put a flat screwdriver on top and lever it out.

It would be nice to share your experience with the product like any flickering, lifespan, or something else. As mine is still in warranty for the next 4 years I cannot make any changes as they will notice and may void the electric warranty, but this is one of the upgrades that I really want.

I noticed that the boot light clusters become really hot when using for more than 10 minutes. And as the boot is really big and loading and unloading sometimes takes me that much, do the LED's warm up so much?

Nice job, looks pretty good.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise