Steering Wheel Help Please

tonydadams

I need help with a steering wheel issue. I drive an '07 Ibiza Sport which when my company bought it the tight gits didnt go for steering wheel audio contols and i hate feeling around for puttons when im driving.

However i have purchased a steering wheel with the contorls on and have installed it. The installation was fairley straight forward although getting the airbag off can be a bit of a bugger until you work it out. This is now all installed but sadly does not work.

What i did notice was the car that the wheel came from had an MP3 version of my head unit. Can anyone advise if i now need to change the head unit over or is it a case of needing plugging into Seat's computer for a programing issue?

MattBennett

Nov 14, 2005
Pull your head unit out the car, there should be the two normal stereo plugs and another plug above the iso socket. If you dont have the socket on the head unit change it for one that does eg and Alana MP3. If it doesnt have a lead to plug into the head unit then this will need to be connected.

tonydadams

Do these have radio codes, ive looked in the hand book and cant see one anywhere?

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Radio code should be in the radio manual or on the first page of the service manual. How much did the steering wheel cost you?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise