Badger's Operation Fugly (Cordoba TDI) - Maintenance shouldn't be expensive...

stevocupra

Jul 1, 2016
you win at bargains it seems it seems my boost leaks are sorted for now. its a satisfying result for sure

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I fancied one of these at the time with the facelift / cupra bumper, a nice lip spoiler on the rear & a decent drop (like techie's fabia ^^)

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
Unfortunately, the paint is too far gone to even think about getting new parts painted. It's just my cheap, simple knock about.

Although, a small boot spoiler should look good

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
Not much to report on the car front, it's been pretty faultless. I have fitted some TT comps I got from an Ibiza I'm breaking and a black sport interior so it's a little better, best of all, it was all free!

20161231_191232_zpsxprfzygr.jpg

stevocupra

Jul 1, 2016
Keep looking for you knocking around when I am down your way in the truck but not spotted you yet. Looking sweet though. Will have to come pick your brains about my Leon this year.

lgvaleting

Dec 10, 2016
Been looking for a Córdoba for ages as a daily but they are all either ready for scrap or 2k worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRNeo

Feb 5, 2016
Liverpool
Good stuff I could do with something like this as a second motor to keep the miles off the leon.

Always handy to have a spare rip that you don't really care about.

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
So, returned from a Europe trip last week covering 1350 miles and it's been faultless! I bought the car on 82k miles and it's now sitting at a pretty 96k.

Only needed a basic service (oil, oil filter and air filter = £34 using Eurocarparts 56% off) and re-fueling.

After tweaking the ECU more over time, I get a genuine (tank to tank measured) 60mpg at 70mph.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.