A few more laughs ....

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
A Rugged Outdoors Woman

During her physical examination, a doctor asked a retired woman about her physical activity level.

She said she spent 3 days a week in the outdoors. "Yesterday afternoon was typical;

I took a five hour walk about 7 miles through some pretty rough terrain.

I waded along the edge of a lake. I pushed my way through 2 miles of brambles.

I got sand in my shoes and my eyes. I barely avoided stepping on a snake.

I climbed several rocky hills. I went to the bathroom behind some big trees.

I ran away from an irate mother bear and then ran away from one angry bull elk.

The mental stress of it all left me shattered. So at the end of it all I drank a scotch and three glasses of wine."

Amazed by the story, the doctor said, "You are one hell of an outdoor woman!" ...

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

"No," the woman replied, "I'm just a really, really bad golfer"^

I know a few retired blokes like her!!

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Christmas Funnies....

A man is about to jump off London Bridge when he hears a voice behind him. It's Santa Claus.
"Why do this? It's Christmas Eve?" Santa says.
"Because I've lost my job, " the man answered, " my wife has left me, and I have no presents for the kids."
"Ah, I can grant you 3 wishes, " replied Santa, "So when you get up tomorrow your job will be there,
your wife will be waiting for you, and there'll be presents for the children."
"Oh Santa - however can I repay you?" gasped the man.
"Well - not a lot of people know this, " came the reply, "But old Santa is gay, you could bend over for me,
the elves aren't much good at it."
"Dunno 'bout that, " the man said.
"Oh, go on, " Santa urged, "After all - I granted you 3 wishes, don't be so ungrateful."
"Ok, " the man sighed, as he unzipped his trousers.
Santa did the biz and when he finished the man pulled his trousers back up.
Santa looks at the man and asks "How old are you?"
"47, " came the reply.
"What..? And you still believe in ****ing Santa Claus..?...

------------------------------

Three men die on Christmas Eve. To get into heaven, St Peter says "You must have something on you that represents Christmas".
The Englishman flicks on his lighter and says "It's a candle, St Peter lets him pass.
The Welshman pulls out a set of keys and jingles them and says they are bells, St Peter lets him pass.
The Irishman pulls out his 10 inch **** and St Peter says "How the hell does that represent Christmas!"
Paddy says "It's a ****ing cracker isn't it"
--
A woman had never seen Santa Claus before, but on Christmas Eve night she heard someone come down her chimney
so she went downstairs to check it out. ''Oh, it's Santa Claus" she said "Please stay and chat this is the first time I have met you".
Santa replied "Ho ho ho, I need to go. I need to go!" The lady took off her robe, but Santa said "Ho ho ho, I need to go.
I need to go!" The lady slipped off her nightgown and Santa told her "Ho ho ho, I need to go. I need to go!"
Then the lady removed her panties, and Santa said, ''Hey hey hey, I need to stay.
I need to stay, 'cause I can't go up the chimney with my **** this way!"

------------------------------------

A Policeman on his horse says to a little girl on her bike, "Did Santa get you that?" Yes," she replies.
"Well tell Santa to put a reflector light on it next year," & fines her £5.
The little girl looks up at the Policeman and says, "Nice horse you've got there.
Did Santa bring you that too?" The Policeman chuckles & replies, "He sure did!"
"Well," says the little girl, "Next year, tell Santa the ****in **** goes under the Horse, not on top of it".

If there was a competition for saggy tits, my Mrs would beat everyone. In fact, she'd wipe the floor with them.
Quasimodo walks into a bar, strolls straight up to the barman and says "I"ll have a whiskey please.
"The barman says "Bells alright?"
Quasi replies "Mind your own ****ing business."
My wife was trying to be sexy last night.
She lay on the bed licking a lollipop then she slowly started to slide it in her fanny.
"Steady on love" I said "You're going to need that when you cross the kids over the road for school in the morning..

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Lion Tamer

A circus owner runs an advertisement for a ‘lion tamer wanted’ and two people show up......

One is a retired golfer in his late-sixties and the other is a drop-dead, gorgeous brunette with a killer body in her mid-twenties.

The circus owner tells them, I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one ferocious lion. He ate my last tamer, so you two had better be good or you're history."

Here's your equipment -- a chair, a whip and a gun ......

Who wants to try out first?"

The gorgeous brunette says, "I'll go first."

She walks past the chair, the whip and the gun and steps right into the cage.

The lion starts to snarl and pant and begins to charge her.

As he gets close, the gorgeous brunette throws open her coat revealing her beautiful, perfect naked body.

The lion stops dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawls up to her and starts licking her feet and ankles. He continues to lick and kiss every inch of her body for several minutes, then lays down and rests his head at her feet.

The circus owner's jaw is on the floor! He says "That's amazing! I've never seen anything like that in my life!"

He then turns to the retired golfer and asks, "Can you top that?"

The old golfer replies:

"Possibly...but you've got to get that lion out of there first."

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
An Italian a Frenchman and an Englishman were discussing romance
>>
>> The Italian said: "Last night I massaged my wife all over with the finest extra virgin olive oil, then we made passionate love and I made her scream, non-stop, for five minutes."
>>
>>
>> The Frenchman said: "Last night I massaged my wife all over with special aphrodisiac oil from Provence and then we made passionate love. I made her scream for fifteen minutes."
>>
>>
>> The Englishman said, “That's nothing! Last night I massaged my wife all over with a special butter. I caressed her entire body with the butter and then made love and I made her scream for two long hours."
>>
>>
>> The Italian and Frenchman, astonished, asked, "Two full hours? Wow! That's phenomenal, what did you do, to make her scream for two hours?"
>>
>>
>> The Englishman replied:
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>> ^
>>
>> "I wiped my hands on the curtains."

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Golf Accident

While golfing, I accidentally overturned my golf cart. A
very attractive golfer, who lived in a villa on the golf
course, heardjudith the noise and called out, "Are you okay?" "I'm okay thanks," I replied as I pulled myself out of the twisted
cart. She said, "Come up to my villa, rest a while, and I'll
help you get the cart up later." I noticed her silky bathrobe was partially open, revealing what appeared to be a very nice figure. "That's mighty nice of you," I answered, but I don't think my wife would like it! "Oh, come on now," she insisted.She was so pretty, and very, very persuasive and I was weak. "Well okay," I finally agreed, "But I'm sure my wife won't like it." After a couple of Scotch and
waters, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better now. But I know my wife is going to be really upset. So I'd better go now." "Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, letting her robe fall slightly more open.
"Stay for awhile. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"
I replied, "Still under the cart, I guess."

lil3520

IBIZA 1.9 TDI SPORT 08
Nov 26, 2006
ALCESTER, WARWICKSHIRE
While golfing, I accidentally overturned my golf cart. A
very attractive golfer, who lived in a villa on the golf
course, heardjudith the noise and called out, "Are you okay?" "I'm okay thanks," I replied as I pulled myself out of the twisted
cart. She said, "Come up to my villa, rest a while, and I'll
help you get the cart up later." I noticed her silky bathrobe was partially open, revealing what appeared to be a very nice figure. "That's mighty nice of you," I answered, but I don't think my wife would like it! "Oh, come on now," she insisted.She was so pretty, and very, very persuasive and I was weak. "Well okay," I finally agreed, "But I'm sure my wife won't like it." After a couple of Scotch and
waters, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better now. But I know my wife is going to be really upset. So I'd better go now." "Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, letting her robe fall slightly more open.
"Stay for awhile. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"
I replied, "Still under the cart, I guess."

Brilliant

Andy

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Some you've seen !

A guy escapes from an asylum and goes on the run
After a few days he walks into a village and hides in the launderette.
He takes a few women hostage and over a few days has his wicked way with them.
One morning he sees the police are at the front of the launderette,so runs out of the back door and hides.

The newspaper headline the next morning read.

Nut screws washers & bolts
---------------------------
One winter year, these two little fleas headed for the warm sunny beaches of California to escape the cold.
The first flea got there and started rubbing suntan lotion on his little flea arms and his little flee legs.
Just then, the second flea arrived just a shiverin' and a shakin'.
The first flea asked "What the hell happened to you?" To which the second flea replied
"I just rode out here on a bikers moustache and I'm so very coldddd!"
The first flea said "Don't you know the special trick to getting' here?
First you go to the airport, go straight to the ladies bathrooms, wait for a pretty young stewardess to come along,
and when she sits down you climb right up in the ***** where it's niiiice and warm".
The second flea agreed that this was a grand idea.
The next winter comes along and it was time for the fleas to head for the sunny beaches again.
The first flea arrived and began putting suntan lotion on his little flea arms and his little flea legs.
About that time, the second flea arrived again just a shiverin', shakin', and mumbling about how cold he was.
The first flea exclaimed "Didn't you learn anything that I taught you about getting here nice and warm?"
To which the second flea replied "I did just as you said. I went to the ladies bathrooms
and this pretty stewardess came in and sat down, I climbed right up in her ***** and it was so very warm.
Next thing I know we stop at a bar and I fell asleep.
All of a sudden I woke and there I was, right back on that bikers moustache!"

A guy is eating in a restaurant and spots a gorgeous woman sitting all alone.
He calls over his waiter and says "Send that woman a bottle of your most expensive champagne - on me!"
The waiter quickly brings the champagne over to the woman, and says "Ma'am, this is from the gentleman over there".
She says to the waiter "Please tell him that for me to accept this champagne, he better have a Mercedes in his garage,
a million dollars in the bank, and eight inches in his pants". The waiter delivers the message,
and the guy says "Please go back and tell her I have two Mercedes in my garage,
TEN million dollars in the bank, but no way am I cutting four inches off!"

A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date or any sex in quite some time.
She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex therapist.
Her doctor recommended that she see a well-known Chinese sex therapist, Dr. Chang. So she went to see him.
Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said "Okay, take off all you crose". The woman did as she was told.
"Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odder side of room". Again, the woman did as she was instructed.
Dr. Chang then said "Okay, now craw reery, reery fass back to me".
So she did. Dr. Chang shook his head slowly and said "Your probrem vewy bad.
You haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates".
Worried, the woman asked anxiously "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?"
Dr. Chang looked the woman in the eye and replied "Ed Zachary Disease is when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your ass".
--------------------------------------

This couple were in bed getting busy when the girl places the guys hand onto her *****.
"Put your finger in me..." she asks him. So he does without hesitation, as she starts moaning.
"Put two fingers in..." she says. So in goes another one.
She's really starting to get worked up when she says "Put your whole hand in!"
The guy's like "OK!" So he has his entire hand in, when she says moaning aloud
"Put both your hands inside of me!!! So the guy puts both of his hands in!
"Now clap your hands..." commands the girl. "I can't" says the guy.
The girl looks at him and says "See, I told you I had a tight *****!"

I was ****ing my secretary up the arse over the office desk when my wife walked in
"You can't do this to me!" she screamed. "I know" I said "That's why I'm doing it to her!"

An old man woke up in the middle of the night and found, to his utter astonishment,
that his pecker was as hard as a rock for the first time in two years.
He shook his wife by the shoulder until she woke up and showed her his enormous boner.
"Check this out!" he happily exclaimed. "What do you think we should do with it?"
With one eye open, his wife replied "Well, now that you've got all the wrinkles out, now would be a good time to wash it".

---------------------------

A young boy walks into a brothel dragging a dead frog.
He asks the man at the front desk if he can have a woman and the man says ''No, son.
You have to be 18.'' The boy hands the man a one hundred dollar bill and the man tells him to go upstairs to Room 7.
Then the boy asks the man if he can have a girl with active herpes.
The man says ''No, I'm sorry, but all of our girls are clear.''
The boy hands him another one hundred dollar bill and the man tells him to go upstairs to Room 4.
About twenty minutes later, the boy comes back and the man at the front desk
asks the boy why he is dragging a dead frog and why he wanted a girl with herpes.
''Well, tonight when the babysitter comes over, I'll have sex with her and give her herpes.
Then, when my dad takes her home, she will give it to him.
Then, when my parents have sex tonight, my mum will get it too.
Then tomorrow morning when my dad goes to work my mum will give herpes to the postman,
and he's the ******* that ran over my frog!'''
I was after a job on a local farm and I thought if I took his disabled daughter out on a date,
I'd stand a better chance of getting the job.
I asked the farmer if that would be OK and he said as long as she was up for it, which she was, then it was fine with him.
As she was in a wheel-chair, I borrowed my dad's estate car and off we went.
We had a great night out and although she was very good looking,
I didn't think that it would go any further because of her disability.
We left the club and as I settled into my seat after putting her wheelchair in the back,
she leaned over and kissed me grabbing my crotch at the same time.
"Do you fancy a ****?" She asked.
As I said, she was very attractive and I would have been mad to say no but I was unsure how this would work out.
I told he that I didn't know how we could do it but she told me to drive to a field by her house and park up in the gate way.
This I did then she told me to carry her into the field where I would find a tree with a "Y" in the lower branches
and I could place her there and have my way with her from behind.
This I did and spent the next hour shagging the arse off her.
Afterwards, I lifted her down, put her back in the car and drove her home.
I pulled up at the front door and the farmer came rushing out and, grabbing me by the shoulders,
gave me a big hug and thanked me for bringing her home safe.
I explained that I was a gentleman and what else could I have done?
To which he informed me that "Everyone else, always leaves her in the tree!"
----------------------------------
A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, “Mypenis,” and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, “Error. Not long enough.”

 Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face, and told her mother, “Frankie Brown showed me his weenie today at the playground!” Before the mother could raise a concern, Sally went on to say, “It reminded me of a peanut.” Relaxing with a hidden smile, Sally’s mom asked, “Really small, was it?” Sally replied, “No, salty.” Mom fainted.

A girl realized that she had grown hair between her legs. She got worried and asked her mom about that hair.
Her mom calmly said, “That part where the hair has grown is called Monkey, be proud that your monkey has grown hair.” …. the girl smiled.
At dinner, she told her sister, “My monkey has grown hair.”
Her sister smiled and said, “That’s nothing, mine is already eating bananas.”

Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren’t enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, “I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!” The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he’s had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, “That’s funny, I dreamed I was skiing!”

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in. “Mother, where do babies come from?” The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and have sex.” The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend. “Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?” “Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”

I asked a Chinese girl for her number.
She said, “Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!”
I said, “Wow!”
Then her friend said, “She means 666-3629.”

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Monday morning funnies

The wife suggested I get myself one of those penis enlargers, so I did.......

She's 21 and her name's Lucy.

------------------------------ -----------------------------

Went to the pub with my girlfriend last night. Locals were shouting "paedophile" and other names at me, just because my girlfriend is 21 and I'm 50.

It completely spoiled our 10th anniversary

Following the tragic death of the Human Cannonball at the Kent Show, a spokesman said "We'll struggle to get another man of the same calibre."

My son was thrown out of school today for letting a girl in his class give him a hand-job.

I said "Son, that's 3 schools this year. You'd better stop before you're banned from teaching altogether."

Q: What's the difference between a blonde and a brick?

A: The brick doesn't follow you home after you lay it.

Just been to the gym. They've got a new machine in.

Only used it for half an hour, as I started to feel sick. It's great though. It does everything - KitKats, Mars Bars, Snickers, Crisps, the lot.."

On my Census Form there is a question "Do you have any dependents?"

Apparently putting "Hundreds of Africans, Pakistanis, Somalis, single mums, Romanians, loafers, smack heads, and non-English speaking people" isn't the right answer.

They sent my form back.

------------------------------ ----------------------------

The queen says she doesn't want the traditional fruit cake at her jubilee celebrations.

Prince Phillip says he doesn't give a toss, he's still going.

The cost of living has now gotten so bad that my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries.

Some *******s just pinched a pair of my wife's knickers off the washing line.

She's not bothered about the knickers but she wants the 12 clothes pegs back.

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Wednesday funnies

A British Man, a French man, and an American man are on a safari in
Africa, and they are taken prisoner by a savage group of villagers. As
they're being brought to the village, they are told that death was their
only option, however, they each had their choice of the method they
would use to kill themselves.

The British man requested a pistol, and cried out "Long live the queen!"
as he blew his brains out. The two others watched in horror as the
savages flayed the man and made his skin into a canoe.

The French man was next, and he requested a Saber. "Vive le France!" was
what he cried out as he disemboweled himself. The American guy watched
again what they did with his body, as they made his skin into a canoe.

The last guy, the American requested a fork in which to kill himself. As
soon as it was handed to him, he started stabbing himself violently as
he screamed "So much for your ****ing canoe!"

Two unemployed guys are talking. One says "I'm going to become a lion
tamer". The other replies "Bullshit that's crazy, you don't know nothing
about no lion taming!" "Yes I do!"

"Well okay, answer me this.... when one of those lions comes at you all
roaring and biting, what the hell you gonna do?" "Well, then I take that
big chair they all carry, and I stick it in his face until he backs down".

"Well, what if the lion takes that big paw, and hooks the chair with
them big claws, and throws that chair out of the cage? What do you do
then?" "Well, then I takes that whip they all carry, and I whip him and
whip him until he backs down".

"Well, what if that lion bites that whip with his big teeth, and bites
it in two? What you gonna do then?" "Well, then I take that gun they all
carry, and I shoot him".

"Well, what if that gun doesn't work? What will you do then?" "Well,
then I pick up some of the **** that's on the bottom of the cage, and I
throw it in his eyes, and I run out of the cage".

"Well, what if there ain't no **** in the bottom of the cage? What you
gonna do then?" "Well, that's stupid. Cause if that lion comes at me,
and he throws the chair out of the cage, and he bites the whip in two,
and my gun don't work, there's going to be some ****ing **** on the
bottom of that cage, you can bet your ass on that".

A woman awakes during the night, and her husband isn't in bed with her.
She goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the
kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in
deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear
from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.

"What's the matter, dear?" she asks. "Why are you down here at this time
of night?" The husband looks up from his coffee "Do you remember 20
years ago when we were dating, and you were only 16?" he asks solemnly.
"Yes, I do" she replies.

"Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car
****ing?" "Yes, I remember" says the wife, lowering herself into a chair
beside him.

The husband continues "Do you remember when he shoved the damn shotgun
in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter, or I'll send you to
jail for 20 years?'" "I remember that, too" she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek and says "I would have gotten out
today".

Me and two guys in the pub were struggling to settle an argument about
who was the best lover when one guy suggested he had a sound measuring
device and we should all take it in turns to record how loud our wives
scream during sex.
We all agreed, so a week later we all met in the pub to discuss our
results over a pint.
"Well I did the experiment," said the first guy, "and the device
measured 89 decibels, beat that."
"No problem," said the second guy smugly. "I did the experiment and
thedevice measured 98 decibels.
Now,what do you say about that?","Not bad," I replied, "but when I did
the experiment the device measured in
at a whopping 128 decibels.". "128 decibels?" said the first guy. "How
on earth did you get your missus to
scream that loud while you were having sex?"
"Easy," I replied, "she walked in while I was ****ing her sister."

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Golf joke

A man got on the bus with both of his front trouser pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful (you guessed it) blond.
The puzzled blond kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.
Finally, after many glances from her, he said, "It's golf balls."
The blond continued to look at him for a very long time, thinking
deeply about what he had said.
After several minutes, not being able to contain her curiosity any
longer, she asked . . .

"Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
I'm Irish Now
Seven year old Mohammad entered his classroom on the first day of school.
"What's your name?", asked the teacher.
"Mohammad," he replied.
"You're in Ireland now," replied the teacher, "So from now on you will be known as Patrick."
Mohammad returned home after school.
"How was your day, Mohammad?", his mother asked.
"My name is not Mohammad. I'm in Ireland and now my name is Patrick”.
"Are you ashamed of your name? Are you trying to dishonour your parents, your heritage, your religion? Shame on you!" And his mother beat the **** out of him.
Then she called his father, who beat the **** out of him again.
The next day Mohammad returned to school. The teacher saw all of his fresh bruises.
"Dear God, what on earth happened to you, Patrick?", she asked.

"Well shortly after becoming an Irishman, I was attacked by two f.....g Muslims."

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
LEARNING TO CUSS

Enjoy!!

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are raking the yard.
The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started learning to cuss."
The 4 year old nods his head in approval.
The 6 year old continues,"When we go in for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass."
The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.
WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step.
His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"
She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Donald Trump steps out onto the White House lawn in the dead of winter.
Right in front of him, on the White House lawn, he sees “No Donald Trump!” written in urine across the snow.

Well, he's is pretty ticked off. He storms into his security staff’s HQ, and yells
“Somebody wrote an insult in the snow on the front damn lawn! And they wrote it in urine!
Whoever did it had to be standing right on the porch when he did it! Where were you guys?!”
The security guys stay silent and stare ashamedly at the floor.

Trump hollers “Well, don’t just sit there! Get out and find out who did it! I want an answer, and I want it tonight!”

The entire staff immediately jump up and race for the exits!

Later that evening, his chief security officer approaches him and says:
“Well Mr. President, we have some bad news and we have some really bad news. Which do you want first?”

Trump says “Give me the bad news first.”

The officer says “Well, we took a sample of the urine and tested it.
The results just came back, and it was Mike Pence’s urine.”

Trump says “Oh my god, I feel so... so... betrayed!
My own vice president! Damn. ...Well, what’s the really bad news?”

The officer replies “Well, it’s Melania’s handwriting.”
==============================================

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later."
The nun agreed...
A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen a soldier?" The nun replied, "He went that way."
After the MPs ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough, sister. You see, I don't want to go to Syria."
The nun said, "I understand completely." The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!"
The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls…. I don't want to go to Syria either."

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Now on sale at IKEA - beds for lesbians: no nuts or screwing involved, it's all tongue and groove.

A Muslim has been shot with a starting pistol; police say it's definitely race related.

Due to a water shortage in Ireland, Dublin swimming baths have announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8.

I got a letter from Screwfix Direct thanking me for my interest but explaining they were not a dating agency.

Such an unfair world. When a man talks dirty to a woman its considered sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man its £2.50/min (charges may vary).

Got stopped in the street outside Boots today by a woman with a clipboard asking "What products do I use for grooming?" She was a bit taken aback when I replied, "Facebook".

Just booked a table for Valentine's Day for me and the wife. Bound to end in tears though - she's crap at snooker.

Met a beautiful girl down at the park today. Sparks flew, she fell at my feet and we ended up having sex there and then. God, I love my new Taser!

Got a new Jack Russell pup today, he's mainly black and brown with just a small white area so I've called him Bradford.

If you get an email telling you that you can catch Swine Flu from tins of ham then delete it. It's Spam.
They say that sex is the best form of exercise. Now correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think 2 minutes and 15 seconds every 6 months is going to shift this beer belly.

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
A man met a beautiful blonde lady and decided he wanted to marry her right away.

She said, 'But we don't know anything about each other.'

He said, 'That's all right, we'll learn about each other as we go along.'

So she consented, they were married, and off they went on a honeymoon at a very nice resort.

One morning they were lying by the pool, when he got up off of his towel, climbed up to the 10 metre board and did a two and a half tuck, followed by three rotations in the pike position, at which point he straightened out and cut the water like a knife.

After a few more demonstrations, he came back and lay down on the towel.

She said, 'That was incredible!'

He said, 'I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we'd learn more about each other as we went along.'

So she got up, jumped in the pool and started doing lengths.

After seventy-five lengths she climbed out of the pool, lay down on her towel and was hardly out of breath.

He said, 'That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?'

'No,' she said, 'I was a prostitute in Liverpool but I worked both sides of the Mersey '

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
nothing personal..I'm a spurs fan !

Q: What do you call 100 Chelsea supporters at the bottom of a cliff?

A: A good start!

Q: What do you say to a Chelsea supporter with a good looking bird on his arm?

A: Nice tattoo

Q: What do you call an Chelsea fan that does well on an IQ test?

A: A cheat.

Q: You're trapped in a room with a Lion, Cobra snake and an Chelsea Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the Chelsea Fan. Twice.

Q: What do you call an Chelsea fan in a suit?

A: The accused.

Q: What's the difference between a fat chick and a Chelsea striker?

A: Even a fat chick scores every once in a while!

Q: What is the difference between a bucket of **** and a Chelsea fan?

A: The bucket.

Q: Which sexual position produces the ugliest children?

A: Ask a Chelsea supporter!

Q: What's the difference between Chelsea supporters and mosquitoes?

A: Mosquitoes are only annoying in the summer.

;);)

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Apologies Chelkis fans only joking...this is good though!

A man walked into the produce section of his local ALDI supermarket and asked to buy half a head of lettuce.

The boy working in that department told him that they only sold whole heads of lettuce.

The man was insistent that the boy ask the manager about the matter.

Walking into the back room, the boy said to the manager, "Some old ******* outside wants to buy half a head of lettuce."

As he finished his sentence, he turned around to find that the man had followed and was standing right behind him, so the boy quickly added, "and this gentleman kindly offered to buy the other half."

The manager approved the deal and the man went on his way.

Later, the manager said to the boy; "I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier, we like people who can think on their feet here, where are you from son?"

"New Zealand, sir," the boy replied.

"Why did you leave New Zealand ?" The manager asked.

The boy said, "Sir, there's nothing but prostitutes and rugby players there."

"Is that right?" replied the manager, "My wife is from New Zealand!"

"Really?" replied the boy, "Who did she play for?"

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Wednesday morning funnies!

There is a factory in Essex which makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys. The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arms.
Well, Shelley is hired at The Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for her first day promptly at 8:00 am.
The next day at 8:45 am there is a knock at the Personnel Manager’s door.
The Foreman throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee.
He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production line behind schedule.
The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for himself, so the 2 men march down to the factory floor.
When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo’s all over the factory floor
and they’re really beginning to pile up.
At the end of the line stands Shelley surrounded by mountains of Tickle Me Elmo’s.
She has a roll of plush Red fabric and a huge bag of small marbles
The 2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric,
wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully sew the little package between Elmo’s legs.
The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter.
After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches Shelley.
‘I’m sorry,’ he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face,
‘but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday…’
‘Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles. Click here to enlarge

Donald Trump and Barack Obama went to the same barbershop for a shave.
As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken.
The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.
As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Trump in his chair reached for the aftershave.
Trump was quick to stop him saying, 'No thanks, if my wife smells that she will think I've been in a *****house,'
The second barber turned to Obama and said, 'How about you?'
Obama replied, 'Go ahead, my wife doesn't know what a *****house smells like.'

A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship.
The male whale recognised it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier.
He said to the female whale "Lets both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time
and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink. They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.
Soon however, the whales realised the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore.
The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female
"Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore".
At this point, he realised the female was becoming reluctant to follow him.
"Look" she said "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen".

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Bad tempered woman !

A very ill-tempered woman "in her senior years" was arrested for shoplifting at a grocery store.

She gave everyone a hard time, from the store manager to the security guard to the arresting officer who took her away.

She complained and criticised everything and everyone throughout the process.

When she appeared before the judge, the judge asked her what she had stolen from the store.

The lady defiantly replied, "Just a stupid can of peaches."

The judge then asked why she had done it.

She replied, "I was hungry and forgot to bring any cash to the store."

The judge asked how many peaches were in the can.

She replied in a nasty tone, "Nine! But why do you care about that?"

The judge answered patiently, "Well, ma'am, because I'm going to give you nine days in jail -- one day for each peach."

As the judge was about to drop his gavel, the lady's long-suffering husband raised his hand slowly and asked if he might speak.

The judge said, "Yes sir, what do you have to add?"

The husband said meekly,

"Your Honour, she also stole two cans of peas."

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise