extreme blue club :)

Romeoisgraham

Mr Harris
Aug 14, 2007
On the run
public.fotki.com
here's mine ( i turned down a black Cupra with full leather to go for the Blue --- no regrets):

q.jpg

23102007205.jpg

Whats wrong with the Black???

swissrebel

May 17, 2007
I've only seen 2 blue Leons near where I live. I think it's just an elusive paintjob. I don't like it when it appears pale, looks too... washed out, faded - but when it goes that really nice dark colour it looks amazing :D

brad1

the splitter was painted by bodyshop by mistake, black one wet straight on once he ordered it lol:p

satilaboy

Jan 13, 2006
Whats wrong with the Black???

i'm not dissing the black! but I had my heart set on the blue. took a while to source one and even the offer of black with full leather for the same price couldn't sway me!!!!

I've only ever seen one other blue one on the road (in johnstone where i work).

satilaboy

Jan 13, 2006
satilaboy....have you had your claipers painted in silver or are they just really really clean?>

Painted: hammerite smooth - silver.

had them painted yellow for a while but soon went of it thankfully. need a touch up after my new brake pads went on but i'm thinking about some Oz Superturismo's in white so i might change the colour again - was thinking matt black?

dannyk

leon cupra
Oct 3, 2004
Aberdeen
Painted: hammerite smooth - silver.

had them painted yellow for a while but soon went of it thankfully. need a touch up after my new brake pads went on but i'm thinking about some Oz Superturismo's in white so i might change the colour again - was thinking matt black?

super t's in white on a blue car will look ace mate, get it done!

satilaboy

Jan 13, 2006
looks spot on! think i'll try and convince the missus that we don't need a new bathroom suite! lol

HayleyS

Nov 26, 2007
South Wales
My 2001 Cupra is blue, but I dont think its extreme blue, your pics look a tad lighter in colour than mine. How can I find out exactly what colour? I thought when the log-book came through it would say, but it just says 'blue' which is very helpful!

Havent taken any pics of my car yet, its constantly dirty at the mo with this horrible weather. Will have to get some soon!

satilaboy

Jan 13, 2006
My 2001 Cupra is blue, but I dont think its extreme blue, your pics look a tad lighter in colour than mine. How can I find out exactly what colour? I thought when the log-book came through it would say, but it just says 'blue' which is very helpful!

Havent taken any pics of my car yet, its constantly dirty at the mo with this horrible weather. Will have to get some soon!

imperial blue maybe?