Seat Ibiza MK5 fuse box layout!

deej1995

Hello,

I drive a mk5 seat ibiza 1.4 and I think I have blown one of my fuses because none of my interior lights are working... (interior, glove box and boot light) I was wondering if anyone has a diagram I could use please? Because i'm struggling to identify the relevant fuse.

Cheers.

garybuttle

Oct 27, 2011
Hello,

I drive a mk5 seat ibiza 1.4 and I think I have blown one of my fuses because none of my interior lights are working... (interior, glove box and boot light) I was wondering if anyone has a diagram I could use please? Because i'm struggling to identify the relevant fuse.

Cheers.

when I blew that fuse when changing the boot light bulb you need to be aware that you have no side or rear
lights either

deej1995

Thanks Guys!!
Sorted now, replaced the right 10 amp fuse and the all the interior lights are working again! :)

minnnt

Aug 3, 2013
when I blew that fuse when changing the boot light bulb you need to be aware that you have no side or rear
lights either

:lol: just spent the last 10 minutes with a poxy torch trying to figure out which one was for the side and rear lights.

Thanks for the info mate. :)

wentalong1

Im in need of the layout for the mk5 fuse box if anyones got it? Apparently its in the manual however my car was a stolen recovery so dont have the manual, anyone kind enough to upload a picture of it for me?! :D

Thanks in advamce!! :)
Curtis

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Here you go

IMAG0111_zpsa7e6893b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG0110_zps8b3e5f35.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG0109_zps42116a15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hope these pics are ok just quickly took em

wentalong1

You are a STAR!!! :D all the images are fine, cant thank you enough for that its such a help! :) finally know which fuse to try so i can try get the power steering working! ;)

ALK88

Boooossstt
Jan 22, 2014
Many thanks CraigFrTsi

This sorted me out while messing around with interior leds and blowing a fuse today.

Those images look to be from the manual however couldn't find it in mine?

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Has any if you ever had 1 map reading light not work? No matter what bulb I put in I can't get the drivers side to work.

That definitely sounds strange have you checked the connectors for the bulb and also the wiring, to remove the unit iirc it's only 2 screws and just pops out

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
That definitely sounds strange have you checked the connectors for the bulb and also the wiring, to remove the unit iirc it's only 2 screws and just pops out

Agreed - very strange.

There is only one permanent live to the light unit and it feeds both map light and the centre light.

If only one map light is not working I would be suspecting the switch for that light because all the connections are quite thick tracks that I would not expect to break.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.