Platinum LCR, 19" Porsche rims & flip plate *UPDATED PICS PG17*

• Thread starter Deleted member 12147
  • Start date

Deleted member 12147

Really don't blame you mate, our cars are way to much fun to get rid of and I do believe these will get more rare over time. My mate really wants a punto GT but as you said you never see them anymore, have to admit I do have a soft spot for the Uno Turbo but again hard to find??

I do like the UNO, this was my GT2. Not the best looking but a great little pocket rocket.

P040508_135003.jpg

:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 12147

I cant tell you the exact setting to change cos my laptops in for repair at the moment but the best ones are clarity and luminance, Luminance will reduce the "noise" or graining in the photo if it's taken in low light or with the wrong ISO setting.
Another thing that will help is setting the camera to RAW format rather than Jpeg

Thanks for the tips, I'll give them a go when I get chance, I did have a play with the luminance setting and got some good looking results but I didn't save any of the pics I was just messing around to see what could be done.

Setting it to RAW instead of jpg will this produce better pics? or does it just help with editing within Lightroom?

Vik

Oct 8, 2013
Walsall/Birmingham
Awesome motor JMS!! :clap: I've seen you about a few times i work in bournville so i see you on the run between there n cotteridge.
The write up on this is so detailed can't believe how much of your own stuff you build!!
Serious respect to you mate!:seatgod:

Deleted member 12147

Thanks, I've tried to be original with some of the things I've done to the car, I've tried to make it look a little different from other Leon's to make it stand out from the rest without going over the top.

What car do you drive?

IrishCupra

Mar 25, 2013
Hi JMS, hoping your well and the car is still going great. Read through the whole thread, hoping there might be an update again soon.

Deleted member 12147

looks epic. not normally a fan of the porsche wheels on othe cars but these look really good.
Thanks i like the combo too, both are sold now though hopefully will be going to good homes.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 12147

Oooh a new project in the pipeline then good luck matey.

It's been a great car and after nearly 8 years it drove off the drive for the last time last night.

Yes the new project has already started:D

Deleted member 12147

Does anyone need any mcguard locking wheel nuts an engine cover or a pipewerx sports cat?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.