Egr

Robs cupra

Jul 6, 2015
Hi lads ave got myself a 2006 ibiza cupra tdi in metalic black,i think i have a chocked up egr,whats the best way to clean it?thanks in advance.

Robs cupra

Jul 6, 2015
Is it just as simple as taking it of and replacing it with a delete pipe?will i need a map? Thanks

scottrobo23

May 20, 2015
York
what id do if i was you, Is go get your car remapped, and get them to take off the EGR and the DPF.

I recently had mine remapped and DPF taken off and its loads better. Should of had EGR taken off while i was there though

Robs cupra

Jul 6, 2015
Am tempted to get it mapped myself but a dont wana mess around with clutches and stuff,altho egr delete and a de cat sound good,think al have a tinker with egr valve try clean it up and clean inlet manifold only just got car so a map probs be a few month down line,what age is your car mate?and dod eny lights on dash come on after egr delete,or did the map sort that thanks

scottrobo23

May 20, 2015
York
mine is a 58 plate.
I didn't have my erg taken off mate, just the dpf.
No, no warning lights came on.
Deffo get it remapped though mate, well worth the money!
Where about you from? i know some lads who're really good and don't charge an arm and a leg

Robs cupra

Jul 6, 2015
Oo a see mate,am in sw scotland lockerbie,there not alot of mapping bits near me thanks

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise