Israar's Leon 1.9 TDI SE 110 RR Grey (Slow WIP)

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Haha, small world indeed mate! :)

Thanks man, really appreciate that, looking forward to hearing about what he says concerning mine, if you need anything just ask! :)

Haha, really looking forward to seeing the new exhaust and looks of yours, will be awesome to hear what it sounds like too mate! :D

--Lee

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Finally my Hose Clamps have come today, ordered on the 25th March, talk about a long wait :clap:

z5HWO2S.jpg

Well, for now I have to wait a little longer to change my Fuel Filter as I need to see how much I'll be left with next month to see if I have any spare funds to do some work on the car! :O

At least these are here now so I'm all happy! :happy:

--Lee

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Thanks Craig mate! :)

Managed to get a small update done yesterday, got a few pics but can't put them up yet will have to wait until I am back down south.

My plan was to get done Fuel Filter, Aerial, Windscreen, Mirrors and Door seals done, though I only managed to get done the Fuel Filter, Aerial and Windscreen due to the rain and lack of cover to be able to attempt the door seals and mirrors.

I'll have to leave them for a dry and sunny day, will give the windscreen a few days to see if my "fix" works on it hehe, if it does then it saves £75 on having it done by Auto Glass :D

--Lee

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Thanks Craig, really looking forward to doing my door seals and mirrors when this weather decides to change and stay nice and warm! :)

Still no pics up yet, will get them up as soon as I get the chance to sit down and do it, just been mega busy haha! :D

--Lee

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Small update with 2 pictures, aerial in place and the plate from my Turbo.

Unfortunately we had quite a bit of rain the last few days, which proved to me my little fix didn't work, so I've got another little trial to add to it to see if I can get it sorted without having to fork out to get it done! :)

Sorry for my lack of appearance on SCN, I've been a little bogged down though hopefully back up and running full speed soon! =D

C8z74Ll.jpg

XMbTNNh.jpg

--Lee

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
That's better with the aerial done Lee,

Yeah this weather is apita for working on cars I've got a gazebo I can use if I really need to work on mine if the weather isn't playing ball.

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Thanks guys, sorry it's been a hectic one I never new I had any responses to the thread, sorry about my lateness! :O

Little but big update in a sense hehe! Pictures uploading as I'm replying to this, done both front door seals, and they where DEFINITELY in need of doing haha! The stuff they used originally was rock hard and just turning to dust on touching it by the lower end of each speaker... :wtf:

I also swapped my mirrors for the ones I purchased off Ronin a while back so they can now be put to use hehe! :D

Driving while having my radio available now with the aerial is awesome, I don't really listen to the radio much as I have my own music but still, it's nice to have it back and be able to use it! :D

It's been gorgeous today, I was going to do the back doors but from the looks of them they look fine and it's getting dark now so had to pack up. Plus, they door cards seem to be a lot harder to take off the back than the front... I broke nothing on the front but on the rear passenger door card I broke 2 grommets so decided not to proceed with that as I don't have any grommets on hand hehe! :D

--Lee

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
473u83Z.jpg

emkh9tH.jpg

FyByqwe.jpg

xwlJYcy.jpg

QIi6H9I.jpg

zt0wwrH.jpg

tQDWmIz.jpg

tfUMVgW.jpg

z1XSWZL.jpg

rZ5OG64.jpg

9XEDgMW.jpg

DMnVMYc.jpg

3SK03BY.jpg

Plenty pictures haha, oh yeah so you know the reason why the bonnet is up is because I also filled up the windscreen washer fluid :)

--Lee

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Unfortunately I've not been able to get the car in on the rollers at the place I was trying to get in, as they've had quite a few bookings so I'll be going to a different place instead, that's one thing I really want to get done mate :)

--Lee

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Definitely mate, I'm going to be giving Midlands VW a call tomorrow, if they aren't closed by the time I am up (been waking up later than normal this week, nights must be making an impact on me haha! :rofl:) as I want to clarify a few things first then hopefully will have it booked in! :)

From what I read on their website, a rolling road power test of 3 runs with printed graphs it's £50, at least then once it's done I know where she will be at and how things are. I'm seriously curious to know what she is currently pulling with the newer turbo on and with the changed N75 valve from when the EGR was blanked off with a plate! :D

--Lee

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Long time no speak! Have you got around to changing you oil filter yet??

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Long time no speak! Have you got around to changing you oil filter yet??

Hey Tom, definitely long time no speak haha! :D

I've just had the car back from the garage, my alternator went on me last week so had that replaced and they also changed my cam belt as it was cracked in a few places too! :O

Got this thursday and sunday booked off for a long weekend, will be doing oil and oil filter change + pollen filter reseal thursday, can't wait!

So this weekend for me, plans are as follows: Oil + Oil Filter, Pollen Filter Reseal and also a good cleaning to make her sparkle! :thumbup:

How're you getting on mate? Anything new on your sweetheart? :D

--Lee

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
I did her brakes and get her a new windscreen to get her a new mot. Sounds like you have a productive weekend planned!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.