Turbo Intake pipe seal...

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
Hello all,

I need some help in finding the part number for the sealing ring that is fitted to the turbo intake pipe where it meets the engine cover (Top left corner of engine cover when looking at engine bay and pipe secured by two metal clips).

I am sure someone on here would know the part number :)

Seat Leon Cupra 1P (2010)

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Don't know the part number, but I think I've got a spare seal lying around if you need one.

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
If you've got one you think is the same as what is fitted that would be great. Looks like the car has been in the hands of another careless garage as the seal has been pinched quite badly.

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Yep it's the big seal that fits on the oval end of the turbo intake pipe, where it meets the engine cover. Genuine part left over from a butchered engine cover. Just let me know your address and I'll send it out

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
Is there a way to PM and do you want me to cover the postage cost for sending it?

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
I don't think you can PM until you have enough posts on here, but you can send me your address via email
No worries about postage, it'll only be a quid at most :)

Last edited:

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
Appreciate that thanks.

Don't suppose you could help out with the other post I have put up with regards to turbo induction sound...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise