Opinions on Toyo T1's

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Anyone got any options on the Toyo T1's?

I need some new tires on soon and I can get some Toyo's quite cheep but would like peoples opinions on them first.

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Got Toyo T1-R's on the front on mine. Not fantastic levels of grip still compared to the Pzero Neros, but they are a little worn as were on there when I got the car. They do seem good in the wet tho.

Oh yea, and they look better too :D

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
I recently put a set of T1-R's on my 17's for 220 quid!! brand new. Bargain at that price, i am impressed with them....grippy, quiet and look great, especially with tyre gel on them :lol:. I'd definitly recommend them:)

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I like them, been running a set for about a year, good all weather performance!

Swapped front to back yesterday so got 7mm tread again! :)

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Me too have only heard good things about them

Where you from James?

I've just got some brand new Toyo's and they don't seem bad. I haven't thrown it into corners quick but when i have put it round a corner a little bit faster than normal they do seem to stick well.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
they have the new toyo proxes 4's out now i got a set of four brand new 205/40/16 for my golf for £189 delivered!!!

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
I run T1-S's on mine, have run them on many cars for years.

For wet and dry grip, they're fantastic. They're cheap too. The only problem is that they wear out pretty quick (7-8k on the front), but I think its a fair compromise, especially as my P-Zeros lasted about the same time.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.