Leon mk2 sidelight bulb

liamedwards18

Jan 18, 2015
Hi, can anyone help me!!?
I can't get my sidelight bulb out to replace it with a new bulb. I know it's ticket to get to them but I just can't gelt the old bulb out. Any help would be appreciated.

Keegan

61 CR FR +
Dec 22, 2014
Glasgow
Hi, can anyone help me!!?
I can't get my sidelight bulb out to replace it with a new bulb. I know it's ticket to get to them but I just can't gelt the old bulb out. Any help would be appreciated.

Just pulls out. Really easy, try gripping the bulb holder with a cloth for grip. There is no twisting needed for the sidelights. The DRL,s however you need to twist the holder 90 degrees and then pull out. If you are still having difficulty try a set of long nose pliers on the bulb holder. This is referring to my 2011 FL FR. Hope this helps.

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Yeah as above they are probably the easiest bulb to replace on the Leon. Indicator bulbs in the headlights are near impossible.

Matt cla

Jul 9, 2014
Nottingham
They come out really easy. Maybe just give it a wobble whilst you pull them out. Mine fell out by itself into the headlamp last week, so they definitely aren't hard to remove by hand

liamedwards18

Jan 18, 2015
Cheers. Il have another go in a few days. As for the headlight's seat told me they would fit them for me when I get it serviced and just too pay for a bulb.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.