Last calls, missed calls blank iPhone 6s ios11

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Hi

I have 2008 Leon FR with standard radio and bluetooth (large MFD shows phonebook, phone menu etc in red text).

It's always displayed missed calls, last calls as well as phonebook. It's stoppe displaying missed calls and last calls recently. Not sure if it's since upgrading to latest iOS 11.2.2. iPhone 6s and 5s previously had no problem connecting - occasional delay if recent calls need updating - but now nothing.

Any ideas? I've rebooted phone and retried after engine restart. Switched bluetooth off an on.
Not essential but much better than scrolling through phonebook on MFD display - don't use that much but anyone else had problems since upgrading to ios11?

Last edited:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Apple love messing about with car kits... Have you tried forgetting the phone and re pairing it?

Are your contacts on your phone or coming from an exchange/email account? Maybe worth if it's an external source to remove them and re add the contacts from scratch.

When you say reboot the iPhone I assume you did a full reboot (on the 6 it was the power button and home button held in till the apple logo appeared, not had any other iPhones) and not a shut down by just holding the power button down.

Cheers

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Apple love messing about with car kits... Have you tried forgetting the phone and re pairing it?

Are your contacts on your phone or coming from an exchange/email account? Maybe worth if it's an external source to remove them and re add the contacts from scratch.

When you say reboot the iPhone I assume you did a full reboot (on the 6 it was the power button and home button held in till the apple logo appeared, not had any other iPhones) and not a shut down by just holding the power button down.

Cheers

Thanks. I’ll try that. Just basic contacts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.